Tangerine Vanilla Pound Cake – Grain-free, Dairy-free
- 2 c. Almond Flour
- 1/2 c. Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 c. Raw Honey
- 2/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup plus 3 Tbs Canned full fat Coconut Milk
- 1-1/2 Tbs Organic Vanilla
- 10 drops Tangerine Vitality*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 9×5 loaf pan by greasing with coconut oil.
- Combine dry ingredients (flours, salt, soda).
- Mix in eggs, honey, coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla and Tangerine Vitality.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan 15 minutes, carefully removed to a rack to continue cooling.
- Serve with Whipped Coconut milk and fresh berries.
Vitality Culinary Essential Oils
(Labeled for dietary and culinary use)
Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) Vitality essential oil is one of the sweetest flavors of all our citrus Vitality oils.
Bringing complex citrus notes to savory dishes and desserts, Tangerine Vitality essential oil is a bright, tangy addition in the kitchen.
When you want to give your recipes an extra kick of something unexpected, try reaching for Tangerine Vitality.
More than just another citrus essential oil, Tangerine Vitality oil includes naturally occurring limonene and is an important ingredient in Citrus Fresh, Joy, Inner Child, Peace & Calming, NingXia Red, Slique Essence, and Super C.
Tangerine Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Add a drop of Tangerine Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it as a daily dietary supplement to enjoy its many benefits.
- Add a drop or two of Tangerine Vitality to NingXia Zyng for a delicious and tangy twist on our lightly sweetened sparkling drink.
- Give your marinades a sweet kick by adding Tangerine Vitality instead of Lemon Vitality or Lime Vitality.
- Infuse your water by adding a few drops with to encourage yourself to drink more during the day.
- Try adding a little Tangerine Vitality to your salad dressing for a wonderful citrus zing.
Hot & Hearty Tomato Avocado Chicken SoupNovember 12th, 2017
Refreshing and Healthy Summertime BeveragesSeptember 23rd, 2017
Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream, Dairy-Free, Sugar-FreeSeptember 23rd, 2017
Roasted Butternut Squash with Sauteed Spinach and AsparagusSeptember 22nd, 2017
Breakfast Hash and Eggs in Bell Pepper HalvesSeptember 15th, 2017