Hot & Hearty Tomato Avocado Chicken Soup
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 2 cans Rotel Diced Tomato with Lime & Cilantro
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 6 cup chicken or bone broth with salt
- 12 oz Chili Sauce, I use Kam’s
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 avocado
- Chicken, 2 pounds chicken thighs
Roast Chicken thighs 350 degrees covered for 40 minutes, shred with two forks.
Cook onions and garlic in Avocado oil a few minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except chicken.
Taste, adjust seasoning.
Remove floating onions to blender, add 1 avocado and blend.
Return mixture to soup kettle and heat through.
Liver Tonic Drink RecipeJanuary 6th, 2018
Kale Apple Ginger Lemon JuiceDecember 26th, 2017
Ham and Pineapple AppetizerDecember 26th, 2017
Easy Paleo BreadDecember 9th, 2017
Video – How to Make a Protein Smoothie – Grain-free, Dairy-freeNovember 30th, 2017