Matcha Collagen – Numerous Health Benefits
Have you heard of Matcha Collagen?
Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen combines all the health-boosting components of matcha green tea with the numerous health benefits of collagen protein. Matcha is known throughout the world for its contributions to vibrant health, while collagen — the building block of the body’s connective tissues — promotes health and longevity.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Matcha green tea is packed with antioxidants, which can help fight free radicals in the body and promote long-term health.
- Promotes Bone, Joint, and Skin Health: Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is responsible for the maintenance of healthy connective tissues, such as bones, joints, skin, hair, and nails.
- Easy to Use: No strainer necessary. Simply combine your Matcha Collagen with a glass of water, and stir.
- Two Delicious Flavors: Enjoy your Matcha Collagen in its Original Matcha flavor, or opt for a dash of organic fruit with our Peach flavor.
How to Enjoy It:
- To make a traditional matcha tea, combine your Matcha Collagen with hot water and stir until fully mixed.
- Add to coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk, or any other milk of your choice for a delicious and creamy matcha drink.
Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Matcha, Coconut Water Powder
Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen is sourced from high-quality Japanese matcha green tea and grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide to ensure top quality and maximum nutritional benefit.
- Bioavailable: Collagen is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- Rich in antioxidants: Matcha contains 137 times the amount of free radical-fighting antioxidants as other green teas.
- Beneficial: Improves hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
- Easy to use: No complicated preparation required; simply dissolve into an 8 oz. glass of cold or hot water.
Exposing the truth about Scentsy, Wax Melts and CandlesNovember 15th, 2018
MTHFR – Is it Connected to Infertility? Mood Issues? High Homocysteine?November 5th, 2018
How to Stay Healthy this Fall and WinterOctober 10th, 2018
Can Cinnamon Lower Blood Sugar or Help Improve Hemoglobin A1C?September 10th, 2018