Collagen Peptides Green Smoothie with Spirulina
Green Protein Smoothie to start the day.
- Spirulina strengthens the immune system.
- It is excellent for eye health.
- Spirulina has Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a very powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
- Contains chlorophyll, great for helping the body detox.
Additional Health Benefits of Spirulina
• Spirulina is very high in bio-available iron, making it beneficial to those with anemia or pregnancy, with reduced risk of constipation
• Spirulina is a good source of vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), B-12 (cobalamin), vitamin E, and vitamin K1 and K2
• It is also a source of potassium, chromium, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc
• It has four times the antioxidant ability of blueberries
• Spirulina is a good source of protein: gram per gram more so than beef, poultry, fish, and soybeans
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutrient.
- Bioavailable: digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Beneficial: improves hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
MTHFR – Is it Connected to Infertility? Mood Issues? High Homocysteine?November 5th, 2018
How to Stay Healthy this Fall and WinterOctober 10th, 2018
Can Cinnamon Lower Blood Sugar or Help Improve Hemoglobin A1C?September 10th, 2018
MCT vs Coconut OilSeptember 6th, 2018