Collagen Peptides Green Smoothie with Spirulina
Green Protein Smoothie to start the day.
- Spirulina strengthens the immune system.
- It is excellent for eye health.
- Spirulina has Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a very powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
- Contains chlorophyll, great for helping the body detox.
Additional Health Benefits of Spirulina
• Spirulina is very high in bio-available iron, making it beneficial to those with anemia or pregnancy, with reduced risk of constipation
• Spirulina is a good source of vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), B-12 (cobalamin), vitamin E, and vitamin K1 and K2
• It is also a source of potassium, chromium, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc
• It has four times the antioxidant ability of blueberries
• Spirulina is a good source of protein: gram per gram more so than beef, poultry, fish, and soybeans
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutrient.
- Bioavailable: digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Beneficial: improves hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeApril 1st, 2019
Refreshing and Healthy Spring and Summer BeveragesMarch 6th, 2019
MCT vs Coconut OilMarch 6th, 2019