How to Keep Eyes Healthy – Naturally with Nutrient Dense Food and Key Supplements
Want to keep your eyes healthy?
Worried about eye conditions you would rather avoid?
Do this every day for 6-12 months and tell me what happens at your next visit to the eye doctor. 😉
How to support eye health with nutrient dense foods and Key Supplements from Young Living:
NingXia Red – take 2 oz daily!
~~High antioxidants – off the charts!
~~High levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin
Omega 3’s – OmegaGize – (D3, CoQ10, Omega-3s)
Vitamin C – Super C Chewable Powerful and Potent Vitamin C from:
- Camu camu berry (whole fruit) – 50 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Acerola cherry (whole fruit) – one of the most potent sources of vitamin C – 120 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Rose hips fruit powder – The fruit of the rose plant that develops in the fall is full of vitamin C, about 60 times that of an orange.
- Orange essential oil and Lemon essential oil
Zinc, Vitamin E and Vitamin A – Master Formula
Spirulina and Turmeric – Master Formula
FOOD for Eye Health
- Organic Pastured Egg Yolks
- Dark green leafy veggies
- NingXia Wolfberries / NingXia Red
- Wild Caught Salmon
- Orange vegetables and citrus fruit
- Grassfed meat and pasture-raised poultry (Omega 3, zinc)
- Bell peppers
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Green tea
Can Cinnamon Lower Blood Sugar or Help Improve Hemoglobin A1C?September 10th, 2018
MCT vs Coconut OilSeptember 6th, 2018
How to Make and How to Use Coconut Manna (Coconut Butter)September 1st, 2018
Eat Saturated FatAugust 29th, 2018