Baby Wipes – The Chemicals! Your Natural Wipes May be Harmful.
It is a crime that certain manufacturers use formaldehyde releasers and worse.
As a result, traces of unreacted ethylene oxide might be left in the final product.”
It is known that 1,4-dioxane gets created during the ethoxylation process.
Unless a manufacturer uses a vacuum-stripping method to get rid of 1,4-dioxane, the dangerous chemical will remain in the baby wipes (it is a carcinogen).
Regular application of baby wipes containing those chemicals may increase the risk of cancer for babies down the road.
Here are the examples of ingredients I saw in baby wipes, which may be contaminated with ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxane (carcinogens):
- Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone
- Potassium Laureth Phosphate
- Polysorbate 20
- PEG-75 Lanolin
Kirkland Brand – get a million wipes for $20! BUT look at the chemicals!
***Phenoxyethanol*** a chemical preservative with a black box warning: .
 to severe, life-threatening allergic reactions.
 Infant oral exposure to phenoxyethanol can acutely affect nervous system function.
The FDA warned that phenoxyethanol can cause shut down of the central nervous system, vomiting and contact dermatitis.
(It is being used instead of parabens, but is equally evil).
Earth’s Best, Burt’s Bees Wipes have Phenoxyethanol and other harsh chemicals.
Huggies Natural Care has PEG-4 PG-Amodimethicone and preservatives.
Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes have mostly horrific ingredients including:
PEG-40, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Fragrance (a chemical soup of possibly hundreds of chemicals).
Parents – you are the gatekeepers to your home and only you can keep harmful chemicals out of your baby’s products.
The Seedlings line is a natural choice. A REAL natural choice – not just marketing words slapped on a package, like we see with so many brands like Earth’s Best, Burt’s Bees, Huggies and Pampers.
Read the ingredients, and research the ones that sound like chemicals. A simple google search will be eye opening.
Seedlings™ Baby Wipes
Ultra-soft and comfortable. The soothing formula leaves skin moisturized, soft, and smooth while providing gentle and thorough cleansing without drying your infant’s delicate skin.
These gentle baby wipes can be used on any part of your infant’s skin.
Soft, thick, and versatile, these wipes can handle a diaper change or a lunchtime cleanup.
Vegan friendly, this mild and gentle formula contains cleansing botanicals and 100% pure essential oils and is specially formulated to minimize the risk of common allergic reactions.
- Ultra-soft and comfortable on infants’ delicate skin
- Mild, gentle formula with cleansing botanicals and 100 percent pure essential oils
- Soothing and non-drying
- Provides gentle and thorough cleansing
- Leaves skin moisturized, soft, and smooth
- Soft and thick wipe material to handle any mess
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without chlorine, alcohol, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
Seedlings Gift Bundle, Item # 20721
Get all the Seedlings goodies, including the basket + baby products for your little one.
- Young Living Seedlings™ Baby Wipes, Calm
- Young Living Seedlings™ Diaper Rash Cream
- Young Living Seedlings™ Baby Lotion, Calm
- Young Living Seedlings™ Baby Wash & Shampoo, Calm
- Young Living Seedlings™ Baby Oil, Calm
- Young Living Seedlings™ Linen Spray, Calm
- Rope Basket
- Hooded Bath Towel
6pk $60.25 (to get this wholesale price, first get a membership and you’ll get 24% off everything for baby and the rest of the family).
Option 1: Get the harsh and harmful chemicals out with the Thieves Premium Starter Kit (or choose from the essential oil kit, makeup kit or NingXia Red Kit).
- You will get a dozen products for your home and personal use.
- Then add on the Seedlings products and you will enjoy wholesale pricing.
Option 2: Only want the baby wipes? Set up a Retail Customer account and get what you want at retail price!
GOT GMO Ritz?February 11th, 2019
Is Canned Fruit Healthy?January 23rd, 2019
Will Fat Bombs Make You Fat?January 14th, 2019
Apple Cider Vinegar for HealthJanuary 11th, 2019
Dental Floss: Toxic substance in coating linked to cancer.January 9th, 2019