Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup
Nourishing chicken and vegetable soup.
During a detox, eat lightly, mostly plant-based.
- Breakfast – a smoothie
- Lunch – a salad and soup
- Dinner – steamed vegetables and fish or a hearty soup like this Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup.
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk Celery, diced
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 2 cups Kale, spine removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 cups Bone Broth
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, chopped
- 1.5 pounds Chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Avocado Oil
- Saute chicken in avocado oil, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add sweet potato, carrots, celery, onion and cook until veggies become tender (add a little more oil or bone broth if needed).
- Add Rosemary, Pepper, Turmeric.
- Add Garlic, Kale, Tomato, cabbage.
- Add bone broth and chicken.
- Simmer until heated through and vegetables are tender.
Is Canned Fruit Healthy?January 23rd, 2019
Will Fat Bombs Make You Fat?January 14th, 2019
Dental Floss: Toxic substance in coating linked to cancer.January 9th, 2019
My Top 5 Supplements for EveryoneJanuary 8th, 2019
Maca Powder for Hormone BalanceJanuary 4th, 2019