Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup
Nourishing chicken and vegetable soup.
During a detox, eat lightly, mostly plant-based.
- Breakfast – a smoothie
- Lunch – a salad and soup
- Dinner – steamed vegetables and fish or a hearty soup like this Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup.
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk Celery, diced
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 2 cups Kale, spine removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 cups Bone Broth
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, chopped
- 1.5 pounds Chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Avocado Oil
- Saute chicken in avocado oil, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add sweet potato, carrots, celery, onion and cook until veggies become tender (add a little more oil or bone broth if needed).
- Add Rosemary, Pepper, Turmeric.
- Add Garlic, Kale, Tomato, cabbage.
- Add bone broth and chicken.
- Simmer until heated through and vegetables are tender.
Exposing the truth about Scentsy, Wax Melts and CandlesNovember 15th, 2018
MTHFR – Is it Connected to Infertility? Mood Issues? High Homocysteine?November 5th, 2018
How to Stay Healthy this Fall and WinterOctober 10th, 2018
Can Cinnamon Lower Blood Sugar or Help Improve Hemoglobin A1C?September 10th, 2018