Broccoli Vegetable Detox Soup
Nourishing broccoli vegetable detox soup.
During a detox, eat lightly, mostly plant-based.
- Breakfast – a smoothie
- Lunch – a salad and soup
- Dinner – steamed vegetables and fish or a hearty soup like this Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 cups kale, stem removed and chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups Bone Broth
- Avocado Oil, about 1-2Tbs
- 1 Tbs San J Tamari
- 1 Tbs Siracha sauce
- Organic toasted seed mix
In a soup pot head the avocado oil and cook the celery, onion, garlic, parsnip, carrots until just tender.
- Add these cooked vegetables to a blender with a little bone broth and blend.
- Add bone broth to the soup pot along with the kale, broccoli, Tamari and Siracha.
- Add the blended vegetables to the soup pot.
- Sitr and heat through.
- Serve with a a sprinkle of seed mix on top.
Is Canned Fruit Healthy?January 23rd, 2019
Will Fat Bombs Make You Fat?January 14th, 2019
Dental Floss: Toxic substance in coating linked to cancer.January 9th, 2019
My Top 5 Supplements for EveryoneJanuary 8th, 2019
Maca Powder for Hormone BalanceJanuary 4th, 2019