Broccoli Vegetable Detox Soup
Nourishing broccoli vegetable detox soup.
During a detox, eat lightly, mostly plant-based.
- Breakfast – a smoothie
- Lunch – a salad and soup
- Dinner – steamed vegetables and fish or a hearty soup like this Chicken and Vegetable Detox Soup.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 cups kale, stem removed and chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups Bone Broth
- Avocado Oil, about 1-2Tbs
- 1 Tbs San J Tamari
- 1 Tbs Siracha sauce
- Organic toasted seed mix
In a soup pot head the avocado oil and cook the celery, onion, garlic, parsnip, carrots until just tender.
- Add these cooked vegetables to a blender with a little bone broth and blend.
- Add bone broth to the soup pot along with the kale, broccoli, Tamari and Siracha.
- Add the blended vegetables to the soup pot.
- Sitr and heat through.
- Serve with a a sprinkle of seed mix on top.
Flash Sale – Premium Starter Kit 10% off + Essential Oil Class On-LineSeptember 12th, 2018
Can Cinnamon Lower Blood Sugar or Help Improve Hemoglobin A1C?September 10th, 2018
MCT vs Coconut OilSeptember 6th, 2018
How to Make and How to Use Coconut Manna (Coconut Butter)September 1st, 2018
Eat Saturated FatAugust 29th, 2018