What’s All the Fuss About? Why are so many people turning to Essential Oils?
Join us Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for an evening class or Wednesday for a lunchtime class.
Essential Oils – The Bottom Line – A Class for the Skeptic and the Curious! – A Lunchtime class! (Wednesday 10/24).
Are you ready to harness the power of plant essential oils and learn how they can help you live a lifestyle of health and wellness.
How do they work? What do they do? Where do I start?
Cafe Book at 11:30 on Wednesday 10/24
Baby Steps to Natural Living. Kenosha or McHenry. 7:00pm Wednesday or Thursday.
- Baby Steps to Natural Living + The Powerful, SAFE, Effective Use of Essential Oils
- Stop Stressing about your health, your weight, your skin, your lack of energy, your lack of sleep, and all those other little unwanted signs that your body is giving you!
- The WorkshopIn this workshop, Carly and Erin Chamerlik will walk you through the basics and give easy, simple, and affordable tactics that anyone can implement.This class is totally free and you will leave feeling empowered to make wise choices that can help you reclaim your health and turn those challenges around.Learn how essential oils create the opportunity to have natural wellness solutions that replace synthetic products from the drug store with harmful ingredients.There will be a time to visit various stations during the class to get a hands-on opportunity to learn.
- Register for Rockford – Email Erin for details and a ticket. Erin@GetBetterWellness.com
- Register for Kenosha
- Register for McHenry
Everything You Need for Non-Toxic Beauty. Antioch State Bank of the Lakes. 6:30 pm Tuesday 10/23
- A Savvy woman should never have to compromise quality for beauty. Your skin care products and makeup needs to include only the most pristine ingredients but it needs to also give you a beautiful look in minutes.Learn the toxic ingredients commonly found in skin care and makeup (even brands that claim “all natural”).We all want to look younger and feel strong and healthy. This class is the perfect opportunity to learn more about proper skin care and how to choose the right products and incorporte them into your daily wellnes regimen.Young Living’s skin care products bring together premium botanical and essential oil ingredients to support and improve the appearance of your skin.
This line offers essential skin care solutions for every skin type, with products that are expertly formulated to help your skin look healthy and smooth.
Learn about Savvy Minerals – a carefully crafted line of makeup that you will love.
See a demonstration and learn tips for flawless makeup application.
6:30 – 7:15 Skin care
7:30 – 8:15 Makeup
Yes, you can feel fabulous about yourself and what you’re putting on your skin!
Bring a guest!
Please arrive by 6:15, we will start right on time!
Taught by Erin Chamerlik and Carly Chamerlik
Essential Oils – The Bottom Line. A Class for the Skeptic and the Curious!
Locations and Workshops
- Tuesday 10/23 6:30 – 8:30 pm. State Bank of the Lakes, Antioch. Everything You Need for Non-Toxic Beauty. Register.
- Wednesday 10/24 11:30 – 12:30. Cafe Book. Essential Oils – The Bottom Line – A Class for the Skeptic and the Curious! Register for 10/24 Cafe Book.
- Wednesday 10/24 7:00 pm. Baby Steps to Natural Living. Register for Kenosha.
- Thursday 10/25 7:00 pm. Baby Steps to Natural Living. Register for McHenry.
Can Cinnamon Lower Blood Sugar or Help Improve Hemoglobin A1C?September 10th, 2018
MCT vs Coconut OilSeptember 6th, 2018
How to Make and How to Use Coconut Manna (Coconut Butter)September 1st, 2018
Eat Saturated FatAugust 29th, 2018