Taco Salad with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Taco Salad Seasoning Mix
Taco Seasoning Mix
• 1/3 cup chili powder
• 2 Tbs cumin
• 4 tsp crushed red pepper
• 1 Tbs oregano
• 4 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp onion powder
• 2 tsp Real Salt
- Combine and store in a cool, dry place.
- To use, sauté an onion in oil, add one pound of ground beef and cook until brown.
- Add 1/2 – 1 Tbs. of taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
Assemble a salad
- Romaine, plus mixed greens
- 1 avocado, sliced or chopped
- Diced tomato
- red onion, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
- seasoned ground beef, using seasoning mix above
- sprouts, grow your own!
- extra virgin olive oil
- RAW Cheese
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeJanuary 19th, 2019
How to Spiralize Vegetables and Make ZoodlesJanuary 14th, 2019
Beef Medallions with Horseradish Herb SauceDecember 21st, 2018
Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce (Bison, Beef, Turkey)December 14th, 2018
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeNovember 10th, 2018