Thieves Dilution Guide
Thieves Household Cleaner
- 100 % plant and mineral based
- Non toxic household cleaner made with therapeutic-grade oils
- Organic and biodegradable
- Concentrated form to dilute for applications
- Fights household germs without harming your health
While bacteria can be dangerous, some industrial cleaners on the market pose an even larger threat to your health.
Thieves Household Cleaner is a natural all-purpose concentrate that can be used in every room in your home, without the harsh chemicals.
Ingredients in Thieves® Household Cleaner
- Vegetable-based surfactants, like alkyl polyglucoside, compliant with Green Seal and EPA Design for Environment (DfE) standards.
- Biodegradable cutting agents like sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate and disodium 2-sulfolaurate from renewable sources.
- The all-natural cleansing and disinfecting power of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ Thieves and lemon essential oils.
Water, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Thieves [Eugenia Caryophyllus† (Clove) Bud Oil, Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Verum† (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata† Leaf Oil, and Rosmarinus Officinalis† (Rosemary) Leaf Oil], Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, and Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil.
†100% pure YLTG™ quality essential oil
How to use Thieves® Household Cleaner
Experience the wonder of Thieves Household Cleaner as tough stains and problem areas in your home become simple and easy to clean without using harsh or abrasive chemicals.
- Dilute in a spray bottle or bucket, or use straight for extra strength.
- Dilution ratios are listed on the label for your convenience.
- Save money! The typical dilution is 1 capful of Thieves per quart of water. I use this dilution for most of my cleaning from floors to countertops.
- You will be able to make a quart of cleaner for pennies while getting toxic cleaners out of your home!
Dilution Guidelines for Thieves Household Cleaner.
All-purpose Thieves Cleaner
1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 1 quart distilled water in
Window and Glass Cleaner
1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 5 quarts distilled water
or 1/4 teaspoon to a quart of distilled water in spray bottle
Carpet, Floors and Fabrics
1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 6 cups distilled water
*Before cleaning upholstery, fabric or carpet, perform a spot test in an inconspicuous location.
Sleep Problems & Low Energy? Top Solutions.December 9th, 2017
Irritated Skin? Possibilities with Lavender!November 8th, 2017
Essential Oil Ultrasonic DiffusersNovember 1st, 2017
Do you want Ageless Skin? Skin Care without the Harmful Ingredients.October 22nd, 2017
Essential Oils for PetsOctober 14th, 2017