Thieves Dilution Guide
Thieves Household Cleaner
- 100 % plant and mineral based
- Non toxic household cleaner made with therapeutic-grade oils
- Organic and biodegradable
- Concentrated form to dilute for applications
- Fights household germs without harming your health
While bacteria can be dangerous, some industrial cleaners on the market pose an even larger threat to your health.
Thieves Household Cleaner is a natural all-purpose concentrate that can be used in every room in your home, without the harsh chemicals.
Ingredients in Thieves® Household Cleaner
- Vegetable-based surfactants, like alkyl polyglucoside, compliant with Green Seal and EPA Design for Environment (DfE) standards.
- Biodegradable cutting agents like sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate and disodium 2-sulfolaurate from renewable sources.
- The all-natural cleansing and disinfecting power of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ Thieves and lemon essential oils.
Water, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Thieves [Eugenia Caryophyllus† (Clove) Bud Oil, Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Verum† (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata† Leaf Oil, and Rosmarinus Officinalis† (Rosemary) Leaf Oil], Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, and Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil.
†100% pure YLTG™ quality essential oil
How to use Thieves® Household Cleaner
Experience the wonder of Thieves Household Cleaner as tough stains and problem areas in your home become simple and easy to clean without using harsh or abrasive chemicals.
- Dilute in a spray bottle or bucket, or use straight for extra strength.
- Dilution ratios are listed on the label for your convenience.
- Save money! The typical dilution is 1 capful of Thieves per quart of water. I use this dilution for most of my cleaning from floors to countertops.
- You will be able to make a quart of cleaner for pennies while getting toxic cleaners out of your home!
Dilution Guidelines for Thieves Household Cleaner.
All-purpose Thieves Cleaner
1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 1 quart distilled water in
Window and Glass Cleaner
1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 5 quarts distilled water
or 1/4 teaspoon to a quart of distilled water in spray bottle
Carpet, Floors and Fabrics
1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 6 cups distilled water
*Before cleaning upholstery, fabric or carpet, perform a spot test in an inconspicuous location.
Need Help – Fat Burning & Weight ManagementMay 1st, 2017
Getting Started with Essential OilsApril 25th, 2017
How to Unclog Your Drain without ChemicalsFebruary 27th, 2017
Fresh Health Start – 21 Days to Wellness & Weight LossFebruary 25th, 2017
Traveling with Essential OilsFebruary 13th, 2017