How to do Oil Pulling
Oil Pulling: A very powerful body detox.
- Origin – Ayurvedic medicine
- Cleansing and healing effect on mouth and sinuses
- Produces whiter teeth, fresher breath, healthier gums
- Beneficial for skin conditions
- Decreases plaque and gingival indices (study)
- Oil pulling has been used to prevent decay, bad breath, bleeding gums, dryness of throat, cracked lips and for strengthening teeth, gums and the jaw. (Review)
- Effective against Streptococcus mutans, lactobacilli, and Candida albicans.
- Before eating or drinking in the morning follow the procedure below.
- Mix 2 Tbs of coconut oil with 2 or 3 drops of essential oil (I recommend Young Living Vitality dietary oils only for internal use).
- Take 1 Tbs of coconut oil mixture into your mouth.
- Swish the oil around your mouth and between the teeth for 20 minutes, if possible.
- Work the oil around your teeth and gums.
- Spit the oil in the garbage when finished.
- Rinse your mouth and brush your teeth (use a non-toxic toothpaste!)
Why Coconut Oil?
- While other vegetable oils can be used I recommend raw, unrefined coconut oil
- Coconut oil has anti-microbial properties.
- Coconut oil has Lauric Acid.
- Lauric acid has proven anti inflammatory and antimicrobial effects.
Adding Essential Oils
Certain essential oils have germ fighting abilities.
“is effective against variety of gram-negative and gram-positive microorganisms including Candida albicans.
Other Essential Oils to Try with Oil Pulling
How to buy essential oils for 24% off
One Day Cranberry CleanseSeptember 14th, 2017
How to do Oil PullingAugust 1st, 2017
Fresh Health Start – 21 Days to Wellness & Weight LossJuly 20th, 2017
Cleaning up your Household Cleaning Products – DIY – Essential OilsNovember 2nd, 2016