Balance Your Underactive Thyroid Naturally
Hypothyroidism means too little thyroid hormone.
Also called underactive thyroid.
Symptoms according to NIDDK
Some common symptoms of hypothyroidism are:
- weight gain
- a puffy face
- cold intolerance
- joint and muscle pain
- dry skin
- dry, thinning hair
- decreased sweating
- heavy or irregular menstrual periods and impaired fertility
- slowed heart rate
Get Your Thyroid Tested!
- Have your thyroid function properly evaluated with a COMPLETE Thyroid Panel (Free T3, Free, T4, TSH, thyroid antibodies, Reverse T3). You may need medication and if you do, I recommend this one along with following the recommendations below.
- If you doctor will not order all of these tests (they often only order TSH which is inadequate), then you can use this on-line service to order tests.
Nutrients that support the thyroid gland
- Selenium (Helps convert T4 to T3, supplement or eat 3 Brazil nuts each day!)
- Magnesium (about 400-600mg of Magnesium Glycinate at bedtime)
- L-tyroisine (needed to make T4, eat seafood, kelp, seaweed)
- Healthy fat
- Adequate clean animal protein
- B12 (40% of those with hypothyroidism are deficient in B12)
- Vitamin D3
- Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil
- Vitamin C
Essential oils that support thyroid function
- Endoflex Blend (see below)
- Myrtle (see below)
- Frankincense (try 1 drop morning and night topically)
- Lemongrass (try 1 drop over thyroid twice daily)
- Peppermint (Beneficial for fighting fatigue and brain fog. Simply inhale or add a drop to water daily)
Thyromin is a specially balanced formula that promotes healthy thyroid function.
Thyromin™ is a special blend of porcine glandular extracts, herbs, amino acids, minerals, and therapeutic-grade essential oils in a perfectly balanced formula that maximizes nutritional support for healthy thyroid function.*
The thyroid gland regulates body metabolism, energy, and body temperature.
Take one to two capsules daily.
Ingredients in Thyromin, see below (contains myrtle, peppermint and L-tyrosine along with glandular extracts and other ingredients).
For overall vitality, I recommend the essential oil blend, EndoFlex. This blend of essential oils is a fabulous support for the endocrine system. You will love using it for your thyroid and adrenal glands.
Use 2-3 times daily. I apply on my neck (thyroid area) morning and afternoon.
A base of sesame seed oil, spearmint (Mentha spicata), sage (Salvia officinalis), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), myrtle (Myrtus communis), nutmeg (Myristica fragrans), and German chamomile (Matriciaria recutita).
Order EndoFlex Here.
Myrtle (Myrtus communis) has a clear, fresh, herbaceous scent, similar to eucalyptus.
Supportive of the thyroid gland, respiratory system, skin, and hair. Myrtle has been researched for its effects on glandular imbalances* and its soothing effects when inhaled.
My favorite application, is to place 2 drops of Myrtle under my big toe, twice daily.
Why the big toe? This corresponds to the foot reflexology point.
Thyromin Supplement Ingredients
How to Calm Pets During Fireworks With Essential OilsJune 29th, 2018
Sleep Problems & Low Energy? Top Solutions.May 9th, 2018
How to Buy Young Living Essential OilsApril 1st, 2018
Irritated Skin? Possibilities with Lavender!November 8th, 2017
Essential Oil Ultrasonic DiffusersNovember 1st, 2017