Broiled Salmon with Tamari, Sesame and Green Onion Glaze
Recipe for Salmon & Veggies
- 1/4 cup San J Tamari, Organic and Gluten-Free or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbs Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salmon, 3 servings
- Mushrooms, halved
- 1 Bell Pepper, chunks
- 4 cups Green Beans
- Avocado Oil
- Sweet Potato, 1 per person in slices
Marinate the Salmon
- Add salmon filets to a gallon zip lock bag.
- Blend Tamari, Sesame Oil, Green Onions, Garlic with an immersion blender or food processor.
- Add half the mixture to the salmon and let marinate while you prep the vegetables.
Sweet Potato Slices
- Peel and slice potatoes. I used a crinkle cutter.
- Add slices to a bowl and generously cover with avocado oil.
- Lay slices flat on the pan, or line with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Roast about 30 minutes, at 425, flip half way.
Bell Peppers and Mushrooms
- Toss bell pepper chunks and mushrooms with Avocado Oil and spread out on another pan.
- Add to the oven after the potatoes have cooked about 15 minutes
I steamed the Green Beans at the end as I was putting the Salmon under the broiler.
Finish the Salmon
- When the vegetables in the oven are done roasting, remove the pans and turn the broiler on.
- Set a stainless steel or other oven-safe pan under the broiler to heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on the hot pan in the oven.
- Broil for about 7 minutes, the fish will not need to be flipped if the pan is preheated under the broiler.
- About 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time you can return the sweet potatoes and roasted vegetables to the oven on lower racks if the veggies have cooled too much.
- Plate the salmon with the sweet potatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, and green beans.
- Spoon remaining marinade over the salmon and bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Add butter to the beans.
- Garnish salmon with chopped cilantro.
Collagen Peptides Green Smoothie with SpirulinaMarch 11th, 2018
Matcha Collagen – Numerous Health BenefitsMarch 11th, 2018
Paleo Coconut Flour and Almond Butter MuffinsMarch 8th, 2018
Barbecue Chicken Wings – Sauce Recipe – Gluten-free, Dairy-free, PaleoFebruary 6th, 2018
Golumbki – Stuffed Cabbage – Recipe PaleoFebruary 6th, 2018