Broiled Salmon with Tamari, Sesame and Green Onion Glaze
Recipe for Salmon & Veggies
- 1/4 cup San J Tamari, Organic and Gluten-Free or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbs Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salmon, 3 servings
- Mushrooms, halved
- 1 Bell Pepper, chunks
- 4 cups Green Beans
- Avocado Oil
- Sweet Potato, 1 per person in slices
Marinate the Salmon
- Add salmon filets to a gallon zip lock bag.
- Blend Tamari, Sesame Oil, Green Onions, Garlic with an immersion blender or food processor.
- Add half the mixture to the salmon and let marinate while you prep the vegetables.
Sweet Potato Slices
- Peel and slice potatoes. I used a crinkle cutter.
- Add slices to a bowl and generously cover with avocado oil.
- Lay slices flat on the pan, or line with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Roast about 30 minutes, at 425, flip half way.
Bell Peppers and Mushrooms
- Toss bell pepper chunks and mushrooms with Avocado Oil and spread out on another pan.
- Add to the oven after the potatoes have cooked about 15 minutes
I steamed the Green Beans at the end as I was putting the Salmon under the broiler.
Finish the Salmon
- When the vegetables in the oven are done roasting, remove the pans and turn the broiler on.
- Set a stainless steel or other oven-safe pan under the broiler to heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on the hot pan in the oven.
- Broil for about 7 minutes, the fish will not need to be flipped if the pan is preheated under the broiler.
- About 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time you can return the sweet potatoes and roasted vegetables to the oven on lower racks if the veggies have cooled too much.
- Plate the salmon with the sweet potatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, and green beans.
- Spoon remaining marinade over the salmon and bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Add butter to the beans.
- Garnish salmon with chopped cilantro.
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeJanuary 19th, 2019
How to Spiralize Vegetables and Make ZoodlesJanuary 14th, 2019
Beef Medallions with Horseradish Herb SauceDecember 21st, 2018
Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce (Bison, Beef, Turkey)December 14th, 2018
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeNovember 10th, 2018