Double Chocolate Brownie, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Get Ready for an Amazing Treat!
This is a special treat brownie. While I prefer to bake with coconut flour, I used almond flour for this recipe for a Memorial Day party. It was decadent!
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup plus 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (dairy-free, soy-free)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Melt coconut oil with honey.
- Mix: Almond flour, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips, walnuts in one bowl.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix.
- Pour in the melted honey and coconut oil and mix.
- Chocolate chips will melt.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Grease an 8×8 pan and spread the dough in the pan.
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the top of the dough.
- Bake 350 degrees about 30 minutes.
- Do not over bake so that the texture is fudgy.
- Cool and serve with fruit and/or whipped coconut milk.
Recipe inspired by Once A Month Cooking
When Your Child (or you) Complains of Bone PainNovember 13th, 2017
Can Fabric Softener CAUSE Asthma?October 31st, 2017
One Day Cranberry CleanseOctober 23rd, 2017
Hidden Artificial Sweeteners Are Making You Sick & FatOctober 14th, 2017
Natural Wine – Dry Farming, No IrrigationOctober 12th, 2017