Grilled Zucchini & Fire Roasted Tomatoes with Grassfed Beef Burgers
Are you looking for new recipes for the garden zucchinis?
This dinner came together quickly!
- Slice several zucchini lengthwise and place in a dish.
- Brush with a few Tablespoons of Red Palm Oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat, turning once. Approximately 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile on the stove:
- Heat 1-2 Tbs avocado oil
- Sauté 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- Add 1 sliced onion to the skillet.
- After about 5 minutes add a can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Remove zucchini from the grill and add burger patties to the grill.
- Add grilled zucchini to the fire roasted tomato mixture and heat through.
- Top with a generous sprinkle of Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast.
I served the burger on greens with organic ketchup, tomato, avocado mayonnaise and avocado.
Easy Dessert – Strawberries dipped in SunButter and CoconutApril 24th, 2017
Easy Chicken Soup with VegetablesApril 23rd, 2017
Chia Q&AOctober 10th, 2016