Salmon with Balsamic Maple Mustard Glaze
This recipe is easy and a delicious way to prepare salmon or other fish quickly for a meal.
- 3 Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 c Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Stone Ground Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbs chopped walnuts for garnish
- Mix all ingredients except salmon and walnuts.
- Marinate salmon in the sauce for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stainless steel skillet under the broiler for 10 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to hot skillet, skin side down.
- Brush the top of the salmon with remaining sauce.
- Broil for about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of fish before serving.
Serve with greens sautéed with onions and garlic in butter and sweet potatoes.
Paleo aioli sauce is nice to serve on the side.
Breakfast Hash and Eggs in Bell Pepper HalvesSeptember 15th, 2017
Balsamic Roasted TomatoesSeptember 14th, 2017
What Do They Eat in the Fattest City?August 7th, 2017
Instant Pot Recipes – Grain-free Dairy-free Paleo Real FoodJuly 15th, 2017
Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream, Dairy-Free, Sugar-FreeJune 25th, 2017