Salmon with Balsamic Maple Mustard Glaze
This recipe is easy and a delicious way to prepare salmon or other fish quickly for a meal.
- 3 Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 c Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Stone Ground Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbs chopped walnuts for garnish
- Mix all ingredients except salmon and walnuts.
- Marinate salmon in the sauce for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stainless steel skillet under the broiler for 10 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to hot skillet, skin side down.
- Brush the top of the salmon with remaining sauce.
- Broil for about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of fish before serving.
Serve with greens sautéed with onions and garlic in butter and sweet potatoes.
Paleo aioli sauce is nice to serve on the side.
How to Make Bone Broth – Chicken Bone BrothJanuary 19th, 2017
Asian Inspired Chicken SaladJanuary 13th, 2017
Video – How to Make a Protein Smoothie – Grain-free, Dairy-freeNovember 30th, 2016
Cranberries for Thanksgiving or Christmas DinnerNovember 23rd, 2016
How to Prepare Spaghetti SquashNovember 2nd, 2016