Salmon with Balsamic Maple Mustard Glaze
This recipe is easy and a delicious way to prepare salmon or other fish quickly for a meal.
- 3 Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 c Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Stone Ground Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbs chopped walnuts for garnish
- Mix all ingredients except salmon and walnuts.
- Marinate salmon in the sauce for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stainless steel skillet under the broiler for 10 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to hot skillet, skin side down.
- Brush the top of the salmon with remaining sauce.
- Broil for about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of fish before serving.
Serve with greens sautéed with onions and garlic in butter and sweet potatoes.
Paleo aioli sauce is nice to serve on the side.
Instant Pot Recipes – Grain-free Dairy-free Paleo Real FoodJuly 15th, 2017
Tender Savory Baked Chicken ThighsJune 21st, 2017
Tangerine Vanilla Pound Cake – Grain-free, Dairy-freeJune 21st, 2017
Great-Tasting Stevia – Dessert RecipesMay 3rd, 2017
Easy Dessert – Strawberries dipped in SunButter and CoconutApril 24th, 2017