Pain and Inflammation? Here’s Help!
You just want help!
Your knees hurt, your shoulder hurts, and maybe ALL of your joints hurt.
You feel the inflammation in your body and you want a more natural approach.
- Eat an anti-inflammatory diet (real food, get off the processed grains, sugar, sweet drinks and industrially processed oils).
- Drink water! This alone will give big benefits! Read what might happen for you here.
- Take Omega 3s – The supplement OmegaGize includes other powerful nutrients like CoQ10 and D3.
- Take the bioavailable form of curcumin. BCM-95® is six-to seven times more bioavailable than ordinary turmeric extract. This is the best I have found.
- Use a completely natural pain relief cream topically as needed, Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream
Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream is a plant-based formula that combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil with the exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend.
With two powerful, synergistic active ingredients, this cream provides pain-relieving benefits in two ways:
- methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and
- natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect.
Can Cinnamon Lower Blood Sugar or Help Improve Hemoglobin A1C?September 10th, 2018
MCT vs Coconut OilSeptember 6th, 2018
How to Make and How to Use Coconut Manna (Coconut Butter)September 1st, 2018
Eat Saturated FatAugust 29th, 2018