Vegetable and Fruit Smoothie with Protein and Fat
Smoothies as a Meal Replacement
This one is fairly low carb!
I use a VitaMix blender and make 2 quarts of smoothie, drink one quart per day.
- Depending on your blender, add filtered water – about 1/3 – 1/2 of the blender.
- Fill half way with greens. I used Power Greens (Apinach, Chard, Kale, Mizuna).
- Add other vegetables (2 celery stalks).
- Add some berries. I used frozen blueberries.
- Add 2 scoops of Collagen peptides.
- Add healthy fat. I used 1 avocado, 1 Tbs Carlson Cod Liver Oil and 1 Tbs MCT oil.
- 1/8 cup Ground flax seeds.
- 1/4 cup Ground walnuts.
Bacon Wrapped Scallops – PaleoFebruary 10th, 2019
Rosemary Lemongrass Chicken Thighs with Essential OilsJanuary 25th, 2019
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeJanuary 19th, 2019
How to Spiralize Vegetables and Make ZoodlesJanuary 14th, 2019
Beef Medallions with Horseradish Herb SauceDecember 21st, 2018