Vegetable and Fruit Smoothie with Protein and Fat
Smoothies as a Meal Replacement
This one is fairly low carb!
I use a VitaMix blender and make 2 quarts of smoothie, drink one quart per day.
- Depending on your blender, add filtered water – about 1/3 – 1/2 of the blender.
- Fill half way with greens. I used Power Greens (Apinach, Chard, Kale, Mizuna).
- Add other vegetables (2 celery stalks).
- Add some berries. I used frozen blueberries.
- Add 2 scoops of Collagen peptides.
- Add healthy fat. I used 1 avocado, 4 tsp Carlson Cod Liver Oil
- 1/8 cup Ground flax seeds.
- 1/4 cup Ground walnuts.
Two 1-Quart Servings
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeApril 1st, 2019
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeMarch 19th, 2019
Smoothie for a Meal: Veggie-Packed Green Protein SmoothieMarch 8th, 2019
Refreshing and Healthy Spring and Summer BeveragesMarch 6th, 2019
Bacon Wrapped Scallops – PaleoFebruary 10th, 2019