Vegetable and Fruit Smoothie with Protein and Fat
Smoothies as a Meal Replacement
This one is fairly low carb!
I use a VitaMix blender and make 2 quarts of smoothie, drink one quart per day.
- Depending on your blender, add filtered water – about 1/3 – 1/2 of the blender.
- Fill half way with greens. I used Power Greens (Apinach, Chard, Kale, Mizuna).
- Add other vegetables (2 celery stalks).
- Add some berries. I used frozen blueberries.
- Add 2 scoops of Collagen peptides.
- Add healthy fat. I used 1 avocado, 1 Tbs Carlson Cod Liver Oil and 1 Tbs MCT oil.
- 1/8 cup Ground flax seeds.
- 1/4 cup Ground walnuts.
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeNovember 10th, 2018
How to Make a Low Carb Protein SmoothieOctober 3rd, 2018
Vegetable and Fruit Smoothie with Protein and FatSeptember 20th, 2018
Broccoli Vegetable Detox SoupAugust 24th, 2018
Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream, Dairy-Free, Sugar-FreeAugust 23rd, 2018