Sleep Problems & Low Energy? Top Solutions.
How to adjust your diet and evening routine to achieve a beautiful night of restful sleep.
HOW TO SLEEP at night and have more ENERGY!
If you are ready to get started with essential oils, most people begin with the starter kit.
PLUS I will GIVE you my favorite essential oil that has me sleeping like a baby; just mention this post after you enroll with the kit on the above link and I will send you a bottle of Cedarwood. Free, if you mention this post or video when you get your Starter Kit of Essential Oils!
Now you’ll have 13 oils, a diffuser, a wellness community, and a nutrition and oil mentor, me!
Want to Find the Supplements and Essential Oils Mentioned in the class?
- Magnesium Glycinate, 400 – 800mg at bedtime
- Baking Soda, 1/2 tsp in a glass of water at bedtime
- Progessence – if magnesium glycinate and a better diet doesn’t help, women may have a hormonal imbalance. In this case I recommend 4 drops of Progessence applied to the neck before bedtime to help keep your hormones in balance. You will save 24% off retail when you start with the Premium Starter Kit.
- Neurocalm is a supplement to help support your brain chemicals. NeuroCalm helps with GABA and serotonin.
Support for the production of calming neurotransmitters is also provided by L-theanine and taurine. Take 1-4 capsules at bedtime, it is very calming.
- Essential Oils: Lavender, Cedarwood, Vetiver. Get the starter kit
Bedtime Sleep Drink Recipe
- 1/2 avocado, and/or
- 1/3 c canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbs MCT Oil or Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- 1 Tbs Collagen Peptides
- pastured egg yolk
- Add water as needed to mix
How to Buy Young Living Essential OilsApril 1st, 2018
Sleep Problems & Low Energy? Top Solutions.December 9th, 2017
Irritated Skin? Possibilities with Lavender!November 8th, 2017
Essential Oil Ultrasonic DiffusersNovember 1st, 2017
Do you want Ageless Skin? Skin Care without the Harmful Ingredients.October 22nd, 2017