Sleep Problems & Low Energy? Top Solutions.
How to adjust your diet and evening routine to achieve a beautiful night of restful sleep.
HOW TO SLEEP at night and have more ENERGY!
Click on the video link at the top for tips to help you sleep.
If you are ready to get started with essential oils, most people begin with the starter kit.
If you choose to start today with this comprehensive kit, you will also get a free Ultrasonic diffuser along with 11 total essential oils.
PLUS I will GIVE you my favorite essential oil that has me sleeping like a baby, just mention this post after you enroll with the kit on the above link and I will send you a bottle of Cedarwood. Free!
Now you’ll have 13 oils, a diffuser, a wellness community, and a nutrition and oil mentor, me!
Want to Find the Supplements and Essential Oils Mentioned in the class?
- Magnesium Glycinate, 400 – 800mg at bedtime
- Baking Soda, 1/2 tsp in a glass of water at bedtime
- Progessence – if magnesium glycinate and a better diet doesn’t help, women may have a hormonal imbalance. In this case I recommend 4 drops of Progessence applied to the neck before bedtime to help keep your hormones in balance. You will save 24% off retail when you start with the Premium Starter Kit.
- Neurocalm is a supplement to help support your brain chemicals. NeuroCalm helps with GABA and serotonin.
Support for the production of calming neurotransmitters is also provided by L-theanine and taurine. Take 1-4 capsules at bedtime, it is very calming.
- Essential Oils: Lavender, Cedarwood, Vetiver. Get the starter kit
Bedtime Sleep Drink Recipe
- 1/2 avocado, and/or
- 1/3 c canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbs MCT Oil or Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- 1 Tbs Collagen Peptides
- pastured egg yolk
- Add water as needed to mix
Balance Your Underactive Thyroid NaturallySeptember 19th, 2017
Motivation Essential OilAugust 18th, 2017
Layering Essential OilsAugust 17th, 2017
Natural Progesterone and DHEA OptionsAugust 13th, 2017