Ubiquinol 100 mg – 60 Softgels
- Cardiovascular Support* – Energy source for the heart
- Higher Bioavailability – The ubiquinol form is the form your body uses and is superior to Ubiquinone.
- Active Antioxidant Form of CoQ10 – Protects cells and is a helpful anti-aging strategy
- Improves cellular energy and mitochondrial function (powerhouse of the cell)
- Benefits for inflammation, stroke, high blood pressure
As a dietary supplement take 1 to 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with fat containing meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For high blood pressure 200mg per day is recommended.
HOW IT WORKS
Produced naturally within the body, ubiquinol is a form of CoQ10 that is essential for use in cellular energy production.
In addition to its critical role in energy production, it is one of the most powerful known lipid-soluble antioxidants available, protecting the body’s cells from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.
Until recently, the only way to increase ubiquinol levels in plasma was to convert it from ubiquinone (CoQ10) within the body, which research has shown becomes increasingly difficult with age.
Ubiquinol has superior bioavailability to ubiquinone as demonstrated in clinical trials.*
Ubiquinol 100 mg 60 gels
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving:
Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH™) (Reduced Form CoQ10) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides), Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and Beeswax.
Dairy/ Milk Free