What oils are in Thieves blend?
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) is an important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves oil blend, and has a scent that is very warm and inviting.
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon), containing the naturally occurring constituent limonene, Lemon is a key component in many popular essential oil-infused products. Lemon is used worldwide in cleaners and soaps for its refreshing scent.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum verum) has a hot and spicy fragrance that is said to unlock feelings of abundance. Many use it aromatically for its warm, inviting tones.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus radiata) is loved for its fresh, pungent, and fruity aroma, making it ideal for massage after activity. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) is a familiar herb with a strong woodsy scent that can promote feelings of clarity.
A HISTORY OF THIEVES
Thieves® essential oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.