Balance Your Underactive Thyroid Naturally
Hypothyroidism means too little thyroid hormone.
Also called underactive thyroid.
Symptoms according to NIDDK
Some common symptoms of hypothyroidism are:
- weight gain
- a puffy face
- cold intolerance
- joint and muscle pain
- dry skin
- dry, thinning hair
- decreased sweating
- heavy or irregular menstrual periods and impaired fertility
- slowed heart rate
Get Your Thyroid Tested!
- Have your thyroid function properly evaluated with a COMPLETE Thyroid Panel (Free T3, Free, T4, TSH, thyroid antibodies, Reverse T3).
- You may need medication and if you do, I recommend desiccated thyroid like this one along with following the recommendations below.
- If you doctor will not order all of these tests (they often only order TSH which is inadequate), then you can use this on-line service to order tests.
Nutrients that support the thyroid gland
- Selenium (Helps convert T4 to T3, supplement or eat 3 Brazil nuts each day!)
- Magnesium (about 400-600mg of Magnesium Glycinate at bedtime)
- L-tyroisine (needed to make T4, eat seafood, kelp, seaweed)
- B12 (40% of those with hypothyroidism are deficient in B12)
- Vitamin D3
- Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil
- Vitamin C
If you don’t want to have to deal with 9 supplements, see below for a plan that will simplify but get you what you need.
Essential oils that support thyroid function
- Endoflex Blend (see below)
- Frankincense (try 1 drop morning and night topically)
- Lemongrass (try 1 drop over thyroid twice daily)
- Peppermint (Beneficial for fighting fatigue and brain fog. Simply inhale or add a drop to water daily)
Thyromin is a specially balanced formula that promotes healthy thyroid function.
Thyromin™ is a special blend of porcine glandular extracts, herbs, amino acids, minerals, and therapeutic-grade essential oils in a perfectly balanced formula that maximizes nutritional support for healthy thyroid function.*
The thyroid gland regulates body metabolism, energy, and body temperature.
Take one to two capsules daily.
Ingredients in Thyromin, see below (contains myrtle, peppermint and L-tyrosine along with glandular extracts and other ingredients).
See the nutrition/ingredients panel below.
For overall vitality, I recommend the essential oil blend, EndoFlex. This blend of essential oils is a fabulous support for the endocrine system. You will love using it for your thyroid and adrenal glands.
- Liquid Vitamin D3 plus K2, take 4 drops a day of this product.
- Thyromin, take 1-2 capsules daily (Iodine, L-Tyrosine, Thyroid and Adrenal Powder, Parsley, Essential Oils and more).
- EndoFlex Blend, rub a few drops over thyroid and adrenal glands every morning.
- Master Formula – a full spectrum, multi-nutrient complex (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, food-based nutrients, probiotics, turmeric, essential oils). Pre-packaged packets – take your vitamins on the go.
- Active B12, sublingual, 1 per day
Master Formula – Prepackaged
Thyromin Supplement Ingredients
Natural Progesterone and DHEA OptionsFebruary 13th, 2019
Sleep Problems & Low Energy? Top Solutions.February 9th, 2019
Much-needed tools for your weight-management regimenJanuary 5th, 2019
Need Help – Fat Burning & Weight ManagementJanuary 1st, 2019