DHEA Counterbalances Cortisol
Stress. Adrenal glands. DHEA.
Achieving healthy, happy hormone balance is important!
Science is showing the benefits of transdermal application of bioidentical DHEA for improving mood, energy and more.
Study at UCSF Medical School
- gave test subjects diagnosed with clinical depression DHEA during a
- 6 week double-blind placebo controlled study.
- Dosages were given to bring patients’ DHEA levels up to the levels they had when they were 20-30 years old to regain “youthful” levels.
- Psychological tests done after 6 weeks showed that half of the study participants’ mood scores improved by more than 30%.
Study at National Institute of Mental Health
- middle-aged study participants’ DHEA levels were tested in association to measures of mood and depression.
- DHEA was shown to significantly alleviate the participants’ depression.
- 7 symptoms in particular improved significantly:
- low energy,
- lack of pleasure,
- low motivation,
- emotional numbness,
- excessive worrying, and
- inability to cope.
- If DHEA supplementation was stopped, these symptoms of depression came back.
Medical research shows the human body metabolizes most DHEA into other hormones, such as testosterone, in the skin. The skin is where we use much of the DHEA we make.
MicrogreensJanuary 17th, 2021
How to Download All your Photos from FacebookJanuary 11th, 2021
Bentonite Clay MaskJanuary 8th, 2021
Natural Way to Knock it OutJanuary 7th, 2021
What to do when you get the Flu or a Virus – Part 2January 7th, 2021