Eating Real Food – but Still Waking Up!
Question: I’m eating real food (Paleo) and still wake up during the night!
- Look at hormone balance
- Supplement with Magnesium (400-600mg at bed)
- Use quality essential oils for sleep
- Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense
- Peace & Calming
- Stress Away
- Gentle Baby
- Angelica Oil
Ways to incorporate essential oils for your bedtime routine to help you achieve a restful night’s sleep.
- Roof of mouth (oil on thumb, press against roof)
- Sublingual (1 drop under tongue)
- Middle of eyebrows (1 drop)
- Crown and back of head (1-2 drops)
- Yes! Essential Oils can reach the pineal gland which will have an impact on melatonin production.
- Melatonin is a hormone involved in the quality of your sleep
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRMay 5th, 2019
Natural Help for Sinus InfectionsMay 2nd, 2019
Signs and Symptoms – B12May 1st, 2019
Dandelion for Water RetentionApril 30th, 2019