How to Keep Eyes Healthy – Naturally with Nutrient Dense Food and Key Supplements
Want to keep your eyes healthy?
Worried about eye conditions you would rather avoid?
Do this every day for 6-12 months and tell me what happens at your next visit to the eye doctor. 😉
NingXia Red – take 2 oz daily!
- High antioxidants – off the charts!
- High levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- Camu camu berry (whole fruit) – 50 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Acerola cherry (whole fruit) – one of the most potent sources of vitamin C – 120 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Rose hips fruit powder – The fruit of the rose plant that develops in the fall is full of vitamin C, about 60 times that of an orange.
- Orange essential oil and Lemon essential oil
FOOD for Eye Health
- Organic Pastured Egg Yolks
- Dark green leafy veggies
- Wild Caught Salmon
- Orange vegetables and citrus fruit
- Grassfed meat and pasture-raised poultry (Omega 3, zinc)
- Bell peppers
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Green tea
- Hawaiian Spirulina, 1 tsp a day
Bentonite Clay MaskJuly 8th, 2022
Magnesium deficiency can trigger osteoporosisJune 22nd, 2022