How to Keep Eyes Healthy – Naturally with Nutrient Dense Food and Key Supplements
Want to keep your eyes healthy?
Worried about eye conditions you would rather avoid?
Do this every day for 6-12 months and tell me what happens at your next visit to the eye doctor. 😉
NingXia Red – take 2 oz daily!
- High antioxidants – off the charts!
- High levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- Camu camu berry (whole fruit) – 50 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Acerola cherry (whole fruit) – one of the most potent sources of vitamin C – 120 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Rose hips fruit powder – The fruit of the rose plant that develops in the fall is full of vitamin C, about 60 times that of an orange.
- Orange essential oil and Lemon essential oil
FOOD for Eye Health
- Organic Pastured Egg Yolks
- Dark green leafy veggies
- Wild Caught Salmon
- Orange vegetables and citrus fruit
- Grassfed meat and pasture-raised poultry (Omega 3, zinc)
- Bell peppers
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Green tea
- Hawaiian Spirulina, 1 tsp a day
Dealing with Post COVID-19 and vaccine injuryDecember 1st, 2023
Babassu OilNovember 18th, 2023
Castor Oil Uses and Castor Oil PacksNovember 13th, 2023
Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or CallusesNovember 13th, 2023
Getting off Coffee?November 7th, 2023