Happy Healthy Fudge
Feel free to experiment with different herbs and essential oils. This can be your daily supplement of goodness!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 Tbs organic Turmeric (or try Golden Turmeric for more benefits)
- 5 oz Dark Chocolate, 70% or higher
- 5 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil
- 5 drops Black Pepper Vitality oil
- Melt coconut oil gently. I add the coconut oil to a 2 cup pyrex glass measuring cup and set that in a pan of water on the stove.
- Remove from heat.
- Add broken chocolate pieces, stir until melted.
- Add turmeric.
- Add essential oils
- Pour into candy mold or glass dish.
- Refrigerate until set.
- If using a glass dish, cut into 14 squares.
- If using this mold, it takes 1 Tbs chocolate mixture per well for a total of 28.
- Eat 1 square or 2 hearts per day for health!
Easy Treat or Dessert (Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)October 23rd, 2022
Salmon and Kohlrabi NoodlesOctober 17th, 2022
Happy Healthy FudgeOctober 6th, 2022
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big BatchSeptember 23rd, 2022
Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw CacaoAugust 29th, 2022