Matcha Collagen – Numerous Health Benefits
Have you heard of Matcha Collagen?
Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen combines all the health-boosting components of matcha green tea with the numerous health benefits of collagen protein. Matcha is known throughout the world for its contributions to vibrant health, while collagen — the building block of the body’s connective tissues — promotes health and longevity.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Matcha green tea is packed with antioxidants, which can help fight free radicals in the body and promote long-term health.
- Promotes Bone, Joint, and Skin Health: Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is responsible for the maintenance of healthy connective tissues, such as bones, joints, skin, hair, and nails.
- Easy to Use: No strainer necessary. Simply combine your Matcha Collagen with a glass of water, and stir.
- Two Delicious Flavors: Enjoy your Matcha Collagen in its Original Matcha flavor, or opt for a dash of organic fruit with our Peach flavor.
How to Enjoy It:
- To make a traditional matcha tea, combine your Matcha Collagen with hot water and stir until fully mixed.
- Add to coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk, or any other milk of your choice for a delicious and creamy matcha drink.
Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Matcha, Coconut Water Powder
Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen is sourced from high-quality Japanese matcha green tea and grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide to ensure top quality and maximum nutritional benefit.
- Bioavailable: Collagen is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- Rich in antioxidants: Matcha contains 137 times the amount of free radical-fighting antioxidants as other green teas.
- Beneficial: Improves hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
- Easy to use: No complicated preparation required; simply dissolve into an 8 oz. glass of cold or hot water.
Hydroxytyrosol SupplementAugust 9th, 2019
What is CBD? How does it support health?August 6th, 2019
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2019
5G Wireless – NOT Safe! Learn moreJuly 22nd, 2019