Beware of “Doctor approved” Medifast weight loss products.
Medifast products have junk ingredients to keep you sick, fat and addicted–since 1980.
Medifast products are highly processed, full of GMO ingredients and MSG. You are paying an astronomical amount of money for packaged food that will not nourish or sustain good health. Take the $451 and buy real food (meat, fish, chicken, vegetables, butter, coconut oil, olive oil, fruit, seeds, nuts).
Toxic! Medifast GO! 30-Day Kit is $451!
154 Medifast Meals – a variety of highly processed packaged food (some require preparation, “just add water, mix and pop in the microwave”).
The horrible Medifast GO! 30-Day Select Weight Loss Kit includes:
- Brownie Soft Bakes
- Chicken Flavored Noodle Soup
- Wild Rice & Chicken Flavored Soup
- Chili Nacho Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Chip Soft Bakes
- Chocolate Pudding
- Cookie Dough Chewy Bar
- Chocolate Mint Crunch Bars
- Dutch Chocolate Shakes (2)
- French Vanilla Shakes
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Sticks
- Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Mixed Berry Cereal Crunch
- Oatmeal Raisin Crunch Bars
- Original Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- S’mores Crunch Bars
- Sour Cream & Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Strawberry Shakes
- Ziti Marinara
These Medifast BBQ Bites are called a “completely fortified Medifast Meal” $20 a box (7 tiny servings)
Lots of GMO soy and corn ingredients: Soy protein concentrate, tapioca starch, soy protein isolate, navy bean powder, soybean oil, sugar, salt, dextrin, maltodextrin, torula yeast, natural flavors, onion powder, brown sugar, dextrose, yeast extract, molasses, tomato powder, paprika extract (color), citric acid, spices, garlic powder, potato starch, corn starch, guar gum, pectin.
“Fortified” with cheap, synthetic vitamins.
Vitamins & Minerals: Calcium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), magnesium oxide, potassium chloride, vitamin E acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), manganese sulfate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide (vitamin B3), potassium iodide, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), sodium selenite, sodium molybdate, chromium chloride, biotin, folic acid, phylloquinone (vitamin K1), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1).
Medifast French Vanilla Shake – Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Soy protein isolate (probably GMO)
- Fructose, dextrin (probably GMO corn)
- Whey protein concentrate
- Modified food starch (probably GMO corn)
- Maltodextrin (probably GMO corn)
- Soy lecithin (probably GMO)
- Salt (processed)
- Cellulose gum (probably GMO)
- Natural and artificial flavors (probably MSG)
- Acesulfame potassium (artificial sweetener)
- Xanthan gum (thickener, may cause digestive troubles)
- Corn syrup solids (probably GMO)
- Carrageenan (thickener, probably highly processed creating excitotoxins)
Do not fall for the slogan “doctor approved” weight loss program.
Eat real food, stop eating processed factory foods and junk oils. Grass fed meat, free range chicken, wild caught fish, organic butter, unrefined coconut oil, vegetables, fruit, seeds and nuts. You will feel better if you ban refined grains forever and highly processed shakes full of GMO ingredients.
Need help? Get The Reclaim Diet book today!
What you need to know about avocado oilJuly 8th, 2020
Weight Loss. Better Brain. More Energy.June 16th, 2020
Eczema. Allergies. Asthma. Find the root cause.June 5th, 2020
Pain and Inflammation? Here’s Help!June 2nd, 2020