Need a Healthy Snack?
Addictive & Healthy Paleo Nachos
- ¾ Cup Almond flour
- 2 tablespoon Flax Meal
- 1 Egg white (separate an egg)
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2-3 teaspoon Olive Oil for baking
Seasoning for Topping
- ¼ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Kale chips: Cut kale into pieces, rub with avocado or olive oil, season with salt and bake at 300 degrees for about 15 minutes until just brown.
- Baked sliced apples. Thinly slice apples, arrange on baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 225 degrees for about an hour.
- Roasted zucchini rounds. Slice zucchini, coat with coconut oil, arrange on baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and bake at 275 degrees for about 30 – 45.
Dealing with Post COVID-19 and vaccine injuryDecember 1st, 2023
Babassu OilNovember 18th, 2023
Castor Oil Uses and Castor Oil PacksNovember 13th, 2023
Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or CallusesNovember 13th, 2023
Getting off Coffee?November 7th, 2023