Natural Support for Wrinkles
Skin and Wrinkles
Are you looking for ways to smooth the appearance of your skin?
Hydration is key.
Drink half your body weight in ounces of purified water.
Use only natural moisturizers!
If you wouldn’t eat it, don’t put it on skin.
Coconut Oil works well as a cleanser and moisturizer!
Also, try the ART line of skin care products.
Food and Supplements
- Take 1 Tbs Carlson Cod Liver Oil per day and supplement with Evening Primrose Oil.
- Eat plenty of healthy fats, about 1 Tbs per meal (coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, Kerrygold butter, organic ghee, Mac Nut Oil).
- Collagen Peptides – similar to having daily bone broth, but in a convenient powder form.
- It is great for the skin, hair, nails and bones. Add to a smoothie or even stir into coffee or tea.
- Bone broth – Make and drink daily.
- Horsetail – you can take it in a capsule, make a tea, or as an herbal infusion tea (directions below).
Sacred Frankincense essential oil comes from the Boswellia sacra frankincense tree and is distilled at the Young Living distillery in Oman.
Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils have a long history of use in skin care for their moisturizing properties to cleanse dry skin.
Apply these oils or add them to your favorite skin care products to moisturize the skin while minimizing shine and reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Apply 2-4 drops topically, no dilution required except for the most sensitive skin.
Youthful Appearance Serum.
The carrier oils are mixed together. Next, essential oils are added.
- 1/4 oz Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1/4 oz Pomegranate Oil
- 15 drops Vitamin E oil
- 1/4 oz Evening Primrose Oil
Herbal infusions to drink
- 1 cup herbs in quart jar, fill with boiled water, cap let sit on counter overnight, drink next day
- Great nutrients including minerals and silica.
Make this infusion and apply on your skin (photos from Herbal Academy of New England).
Prepare the infusion:
1. Fill sterilized, dark glass jar with horsetail herb
2. Cover the herbs completely with olive or jojoba oil
3. Close the jar and shake well.
4. Place the jar in a warm, sunny place for two weeks.
5. After two weeks squeeze the plant material through a cheesecloth to extract as much oil as possible. Pour the infused oil into dark glass, labeled bottles and apply to skin nightly.
Enjoy these tips for your skin and for a more youthful appearance.
Four Natural Remedies for Vaginal DrynessDecember 7th, 2019
Couple loses 51 and 40 pounds and reverses several chronic health problems.November 21st, 2019
Whole Healthy Journey – One Month to Wellness & Weight LossNovember 21st, 2019
Soybean in the CrossfireNovember 16th, 2019
Selenium – from Brazil Nuts or SupplementNovember 14th, 2019