Pain and Inflammation? Here’s Help!
Your knees hurt, your shoulder hurts, and maybe ALL of your joints hurt.
You feel the inflammation in your body and you want a more natural approach.
- Eat an anti-inflammatory diet (real food, get off the processed grains, sugar, sweet drinks and industrially processed oils).
- Drink water! This alone will give big benefits!
- Omega 3s – Cod Liver Oil or EPA/DHA capsules
- Whole plant, full curcumin. Known to have antioxidant powers and ward off free radicals. May inhibit NF kappa B‚ a pro-inflammatory agent. Assist in providing relief from joint pain‚ swelling and stiffness. Curcuma Supreme NF-kB Formula is the best I have found. (Item #: TUR20)
- Magnesium – Provides benefits for pain relief, reduces inflammation and is needed for hundreds of reactions in the body. Taking 400-600mg in the evening is a typical dose, but you may need more or less. I use Magnesium Plus Guard, (Item #: MAG34).
- MultiMineral Complex – A broad-spectrum, hypoallergenic mineral supplement to support overall health. I use Multi-Mineral Complex from Klaire, Item #: MUL60.
- Borage Oil – Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) is a fatty acid that is naturally found in Borage Oil. Through its role in normal immune system function, GLA helps to maintain the integrity of the skin barrier and supports a healthy vascular system. GLA has been shown to be important for lung, joint, and eye health. I recommend Borage/GLA 1000mg, Item#: BOGLA.
- EGCG – Green tea extract. EGCG is a polyphenol that has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Try EGCG Green Tea Extract from Protocol for Life Balance, Item #: EGC.
- MSM Powder – This naturally occurring sulphur compound helps with inflammation. MSM Powder, Item #: MSM10.
- Systemic Enzymes – Serrapeptase provides potent proteolytic enzymes to promote joint mobility, improve circulation, cardiovascular and immune health. Serrapeptase Pro, Item #: E30067. Read more here.
Here’s Where to Get Arthritis Support Supplements
For 15% discount on professional grade supplements (from a professional supplement supplier, not Amazon), visit my Wellevate site and set up a free account.
- Magnesium – Mg Plus Guard, Item #: MAG34
- Multi-Mineral Complex, Item#: MUL60
- Omega 3 – Cod Liver Oil Lemon, Item #: CODL3
- Omega 3 option – EPA/DHA Guard, Item#: EPA2
- Borage Oil GLA 1000 mg, Item #:BOGLA
- Curcumin – Curcuma Supreme NF-kB Formula, Item #: TUR20
- EGCG Green Tea Extract, Item #: EGC
- MSM Powder, Item #: MSM10
- Systemic Enzyme – Serrapeptase, Item#: E30067
Pain Cream and Essential Oil Relief for Arthritis
I would use Young Living Pain Cream topically, a completely natural Pain Relief Crea.
Pain bombs can be made with veggie capsules, 3-5 drops each Copaiba, Frankincense, Idaho Grand Fir.
See YL Products that support the relief of pain and inflammation here.
Bone Broth and Collagen
Make and drink Bone broth – or use Kettle & Fire brand.
Recharge and Heal – Powerful!
THE most important thing you can do for your health is to get outside in the sun — at sunrise or at least the first hour of the day, for 10 minutes or more.
Take breaks outside here and there.
It will help energize you, reset your circadian rhythms, and it will bring anti-inflammatory benefits too!
Exposure to early morning sun VERY important. Read this about the powerful rays of early sun.
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023