Pain and Inflammation? Here’s Help!
Your knees hurt, your shoulder hurts, and maybe ALL of your joints hurt.
You feel the inflammation in your body and you want a more natural approach.
- Eat an anti-inflammatory diet (real food, get off the processed grains, sugar, sweet drinks and industrially processed oils).
- Drink water! This alone will give big benefits! Read what might happen for you here.
- Take Omega 3s – The supplement OmegaGize includes other powerful nutrients like CoQ10 and D3. Here are my top supplement recommendations for everyone.
- Whole plant, full curcumin. Known to have antioxidant powers and ward off free radicals. May inhibit NF kappa B‚ a pro-inflammatory agent. Assist in providing relief from joint pain‚ swelling and stiffness. This is the best I have found. For 15% discount on professional grade supplements (from a professional supplement supplier, not Amazon), visit my Wellevate site and set up a free account.
- Use a completely natural pain relief cream topically as needed, Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream
Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream is a plant-based formula that combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil with the exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend.
With two powerful, synergistic active ingredients, this cream provides pain-relieving benefits in two ways:
- methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and
- natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect.
If you need relief without synthetic ingredients, Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream is the answer!
Nutritional options to reduce side effects from the shot.August 4th, 2021
Options to help avoid clots from COVID and the shotAugust 3rd, 2021
Erin’s VideosAugust 1st, 2021