Pain and Inflammation? Here’s Help!
Your knees hurt, your shoulder hurts, and maybe ALL of your joints hurt.
You feel the inflammation in your body and you want a more natural approach.
- Eat an anti-inflammatory diet (real food, get off the processed grains, sugar, sweet drinks and industrially processed oils).
- Drink water! This alone will give big benefits! Read what might happen for you here.
- Take Omega 3s – The supplement OmegaGize includes other powerful nutrients like CoQ10 and D3. Here are my top supplement recommendations for everyone.
- Whole plant, full curcumin. Known to have antioxidant powers and ward off free radicals. May inhibit NF kappa B‚ a pro-inflammatory agent. Assist in providing relief from joint pain‚ swelling and stiffness. This is the best I have found. For 15% discount on professional grade supplements (from a professional supplement supplier, not Amazon), visit my Wellevate site and set up a free account.
- Use a completely natural pain relief cream topically as needed, Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream
Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream is a plant-based formula that combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil with the exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend.
With two powerful, synergistic active ingredients, this cream provides pain-relieving benefits in two ways:
- methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and
- natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect.
If you need relief without synthetic ingredients, Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream is the answer!
Bentonite Clay MaskJuly 8th, 2022
Magnesium deficiency can trigger osteoporosisJune 22nd, 2022