Paleo Trail Mix or Breakfast Cereal
Trail Mix – Breakfast Cereal
· 1 pound raw sunflower seed kernels
· 1 cup walnut pieces
· 1 cup raw cashew pieces
· 4 oz dried pineapple, cut into tiny bits
· 1-2 Tbs Mac Nut oil or coconut oil
· 1 tsp salt
· 1/4 cup coconut shredded
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl combine raw sunflower seeds with salt and Mac Nut oil.
- Stir and spread on lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, sprinkle shredded coconut across the sunflower seeds and roast another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and cool.
- Mix walnuts, cashews, almonds, dried pineapple with cooled sunflower seeds.
Great as a trail mix.
For cereal or yummy snack pour chilled canned coconut milk over the trail mix and eat with a spoon.
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2023
Paleo FajitasJuly 1st, 2023
Green Smoothie with Spirulina and CollagenJune 11th, 2023
Potatoes and PomeraniansJune 7th, 2023