Paleo Trail Mix or Breakfast Cereal
Trail Mix – Breakfast Cereal
· 1 pound raw sunflower seed kernels
· 1 cup walnut pieces
· 1 cup raw cashew pieces
· 1/3 cup raw almonds cut in half
· 4 oz dried pineapple, cut into tiny bits
· 1-2 Tbs Mac Nut oil or coconut oil
· 1 tsp salt
· 1/4 cup coconut shredded
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl combine raw sunflower seeds with salt and Mac Nut oil.
- Stir and spread on lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, sprinkle shredded coconut across the sunflower seeds and roast another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and cool.
- Mix walnuts, cashews, almonds, dried pineapple with cooled sunflower seeds.
Great as a trail mix.
For cereal or yummy snack pour chilled canned coconut milk over the trail mix and eat with a spoon.
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023