NingXia Red: Top Antioxidant Super Juice
The ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) test, developed by USDA researchers at Tufts University, is one of the most valuable methods for measuring the ability of antioxidants to absorb oxygen radicals.
The test showed that the wolfberry has unsurpassed ability to absorb the bad free radicals. NingXia Red has the highest levels of Superoxide-ORAC activity among its competitors.
Young Living Essential Oils combines quality wolfberries with carefully monitored production techniques to create a drink that not only tastes good, but that benefits your body.
- Offers the highest known protection against the dangerous superoxide free radical as documented in the S-ORAC test conducted by Brunswick Laboratories
- Contains powerful wolfberry polysaccharides
- Has wolfberries, which contribute 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, more beta carotene than carrots, more vitamin C than oranges, vitamin E, and vitamins B1, B2, and B6
- Has NingXia wolfberries which are low glycemic, having a glycemic index of only 10.6 (table sugar is rated at 83)
- Delivers antioxidant synergy from the juices of wolfberries, blueberries, apricots, raspberries, and pomegranates, and the antioxidant d-limonene found in orange and lemon essential oils
kunitsSODeq/Oz. Data from Brunswick Laboratories, Wareham, MA