Have you ever made RADISH CHIPS? Time to try this crunchy, low carb snack.
Recipe for Plain or Seasoned Radish Chips
Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Clean 20 or more radishes and trim the ends.
- Slice radishes into 1/4 inch rounds and mix in a bowl with enough quality fat (olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil), about 1-2 Tbs to cover.
- Spread radish slices on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Optional seasonings: curry powder, turmeric powder, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder.
- Bake 10 minutes. Flip and bake for another 10 minutes or until crispy.
Photo: Simple Comfort Food