SIMPLE, EASY IMMUNE BOOSTING RECIPE
*IMPORTANT: Only Young Living’s therapeutic grade Vitality essential oils are safe for internal consumption! Do not consume any other brand of essential oil as their safety cannot be guaranteed. Most all other essential oils use chemicals and fillers in their growing, processing, and extraction methods, which make them dangerous and no longer “natural” and would not be considered safe for consumption.
When feeling under the weather or when your throat is sore and the cough won’t quit, try Simple Syrup!
A simple syrup made from
- Fresh garlic, not powdered
- Organic raw honey
- Cayenne Pepper Powder or Tincture
- Lemon Vitality
may help support the respiratory system during the winter seasons and beyond.
- Raw Honey – (1/2 cup)
- Garlic – (4 – 6 cloves, more if tolerated)
- Cayenne Pepper or Cayenne pepper tincture – start with ¼ tsp, work up to 1 tsp (or 1 dropper if using tincture)
- Lemon Vitality essential oil (2 or 3 drops).
- *For extra support, add Eucalyptus Vitality oil (1 – 3 drops). This helps break down nasties in chest.
- Freshly grated ginger can also be added. Start with ½ tsp grated then work up as needed. Ginger has properties that have been known historically to be effective for intensive wellness support and is analgestic. It is also mildly sedative.
Mix all together.
Start with ½ tsp every half hour or as needed.
You can use as much as you like, as this is just food.
The honey soothes the throat and causes the ingredients to adhere to the throat. The garlic enhances the immune system. The cayenne brings the blood and circulation to the areas of concern. The lemon is an astringent and cleanser and is supportive of healthy congestive regulation.
Never give honey to a child under 1 year of age. Instead rub RC Essential Oil blend on their back or feet (using a carrier oil like coconut oil).
Are Smart Meters Hazardous to Your Health?June 21st, 2019
MicrogreensJune 17th, 2019
Could it Be Mold – Guest Jennifer CannonJune 12th, 2019
Does Your Organic Tomato Paste Contain Citric Acid?June 7th, 2019