Taco Salad with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Taco Salad Seasoning Mix
Taco Seasoning Mix
• 1/3 cup chili powder
• 2 Tbs cumin
• 4 tsp crushed red pepper
• 1 Tbs oregano
• 4 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp onion powder
• 2 tsp Real Salt
- Combine and store in a cool, dry place.
- To use, sauté an onion in oil, add one pound of ground beef and cook until brown.
- Add 1/2 – 1 Tbs. of taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
Assemble a salad
- Romaine, plus mixed greens
- 1 avocado, sliced or chopped
- Diced tomato
- red onion, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
- seasoned ground beef, using seasoning mix above
- sprouts, grow your own!
- extra virgin olive oil
- RAW Cheese
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeApril 1st, 2019
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeMarch 19th, 2019
Smoothie for a Meal: Veggie-Packed Green Protein SmoothieMarch 8th, 2019
Refreshing and Healthy Spring and Summer BeveragesMarch 6th, 2019
Bacon Wrapped Scallops – PaleoFebruary 10th, 2019