The Worst Formula to Feed Babies
Soy-based formula is one of the worst formulas to feed babies.
A study published in the medical journal Lancet by K.D. Settle, et al, found,
Circulating concentrations of estrogen complex in the infants fed soy-based formula were 13000-22000 times higher than breast fed babies.
Researchers concluded, this amount from soy formula, “may be sufficient to exert biological effects.”
What effects might be observed in soy fed infants?
- The development of hormonal abnormalities later in life
- Early menstruation in females
- Delayed development of genitals in males
There are options if breastfeeding is not possible. Babies have very specific nutritional needs, so don’t go this alone. Check out the blog posts written by
- Exposure of infants to phyto-oestrogens from soy-based infant formula.
- Lancet. 1997 Jul 5;350(9070):23-7.
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023