Three Day Cleanse
Young Living recommends a three day cleanse with the Cleansing Trio Kit to start so these guidelines are given following the YL program.
What to eat during the three day cleanse
Eliminate all processed food for the three days you do the cleanse.
Eat lightly for the three day cleanse.
Breakfast – Smoothie
Lunch – Salad and/or soup with vegetables
Dinner – Soup or an easy to digest stew or fish and steamed veggies
Drink lots of water!
Drinking water is critical during the 3 day cleanse. Drink at least 3 quarts of water and ideally drink half your body weight in ounces of water.
How to use the Cleansing Trio Kit
Recommended Daily Routine During the Three Day Cleanse
- Wake up early enough to give yourself time and space for a relaxed morning and meditate.
- Take 2 ComforTone, 2 tsp ICP, 3 EssentialZymes
- Drink 8-12 oz of Hot Water with Lemon Vitality to gently cleanse the digestive tract and kick-start the metabolism.
- Have a smoothie for breakfast
- Take 3 EssentialZyme 30-60 min before lunch
- Have a salad for lunch and 2 oz NingXia Red (if available)
- Take 3 EssentialZyme 30-60 min before dinner
- Have soup for dinner
- After dinner engage in stress-relieving practices, such as taking a warm bath, meditating, reading a book, drinking a cup of tea, putting your legs up the wall, etc. Try to avoid stimulating activities like working on your computer or watching tv.
- 8-9 pm Take 2 tsp ICP and 2 ComforTone with 8 oz water
- Start winding down for bed around 9pm
- Diffuse and apply your favorite relaxing oils
- Lights off by 10pm. Sleep is when your body rests, repairs and detoxifies so be sure to get plenty of rest throughout the cleanse.
ICP Notes & Tips
Start slow on the ICP and drink lots of water. For example:
- Day 1: 2 tsp in the morning and 2 tsp at night.
- Day 2: 2.5 tsp in the morning and 2.5 tsp at night
- Day 3: 3 tsp in the morning and 3 tsp at night
Drink lots of water throughout the day.
- Stir ICP into 8 oz water and quickly consume.
- Be sure to consume plenty of water throughout the day.
ComforTone Notes and Tips
Cascara Sagrada is just one of the ingredients in ComforTone.
– Stimulates mucous production
– Helps things get moving
– Sweeps things along through the colon
– Helps the lining to secrete and let things go of garbage that may be trapped
– It is mildly irritating to the lining of the gut, which is why it works
Comfortone has many soothing ingredients to bring balance.
If you are taking 2 before breakfast and 2 before bed on day one and things aren’t moving for you try to increase slowly:
Day 1: 2 before breakfast, 2 before bed
Day 2: 3 before breakfast, 3 before bed
Day 3: 4 before breakfast, 4 before bed
If you want to continue with the cleanse a few more days, continue increasing ComforTone and ICP slowly.
Day 4: 5 ComforTone before breakfast, 5 before bed
Day 5: 5 ComforTone before breakfast, 5 before bed
Ideally, you would like to be having 2-3 good bowel movements a day. Once you hit that goal, you do not need to keep increasing ComforTone.
Get started with Young Living Here.
Need help getting started? Erin, 847-682-6118
Essentialzyme:Betaine HCl, pancrelipase, pancreatin 4X, bromelain, trypsin, thyme (Thymus vulgaris) leaf, carrot (Daucus carota) root, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) sprouts and leaf, papain, cumin (Cuminum cyminum) seeds, anise (Pimpinella anisum)† seed, fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)† seed, peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf, tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)† leaf, clove (Syzygium aromaticum) † bud, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, vegetable sterols, croscarmellose sodium and magnesium stearate.
I.C.P™: Psyllium seed powder, flax (Linum usitatissimum) seed, oat bran, fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), rice bran, guar gum seed, yucca (Y. schidigera) root, cellulose, flax (Linum usitatissimum)† seed, anise (Pimpinella anisum)† seed, tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)† leaf, ginger (Zingiber officinale)† root, lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)† leaf, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol)† leaf, aloe vera (A. barbadensis) leaf extract, enzyme formula (Lipase, Protease, Phytase and Peptidase) and gelatin.
ComforTone®: Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower extract‡, Cascara sagrada (Frangula purshiana) bark, Psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed, barberry (Berberis vulgaris) bark, burdock (Arctium lappa) root, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed, garlic (Allium sativum) bulb, Echinacea (E. purpurea) root, Bentonite, Diatomaceous earth, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root, apple pectin, licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root, cayenne (Capsicum annuum) fruit, tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)† leaf, ginger (Zingiber officinale)† root, tangerine (citrus reticulata)† rind, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol)† leaf, anise (Pimpinella anisum)† seed, peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf, mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)† leaf/root, German chamomile (Matricaria recutita)† flower, gelatin, alcohol and water.
‡ Extracted 4:1 ration in 50% ethyl alcohol and 50% distilled water
† 100% pure therapeutic-grade essentail oils