Bentonite Clay Mask
Now you can have a spa quality facial at home!
Using bentonite clay is a way to achieve healthy, glowing skin. The therapeutic properties of Bentonite clay will give you noticeable benefits right away.
Bentonite clay is easy to use.
Make a paste, include key essential oils and apply to the face.
This may help remove impurities from the skin, and benefit those with acne.
2 Tbs Bentonite Clay
3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
1/4 tsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- In a glass cup mix the ingredients, adding enough water to make the clay smooth and spreadable. Use plastic or wooden utensils to mix.
- Do not use a metal bowl or utensils.
- Add more liquid or clay as needed.
- Try equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water or combo.
- Stir the mixture in a bowl until it is a smooth paste (add more clay or liquid as needed).
- Apply a 1/8 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let dry.
- Drying times vary, but generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin.
- You will feel a warming, pulling and tightening sensation while drying.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water.
- Redness may appear after. This is Normal
Naturally Clear Skin
Bentonite Clay is great for deep Pore Cleansing!
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.
- Sun Dried.
- No Fragrances.
- No Additives.
Options: Calcium Bentonite Clay or Sodium Bentonite Clay — Both work!
Review of Aztec Clay: I have struggled with hormonal acne for almost 3 years. I have normal skin and I usually mix the clay with apple cider vinegar and apply the paste once a month. IT HAS BEEN A GAME CHANGER. My skin feels so good right after. The only downside is, if your skin is dry the clay can dry out your skin further.
Sodium Bentonite Clay Powder
Sodium Bentonite Clay (see below) or Calcium Bentonite Clay (see above). The difference is the cation (Sodium or Ca) that fills the interlayer of clay. There is no difference in the absorbance, both absorb because both are bentonite. But when you add water one will release Sodium and the other one will release Calcium, among many other elements (that is why it is important to make sure that the clays are pure).
Pure Body Naturals Bentonite Clay Reviews
Skin softer. Blackheads gone. I’ve been using this for about two months.
I love it. After washing if off my blackheads are gone and my face feels super soft. I use it about once a week and follow it up with my moisturizer.
My face is super sensitive plus in the winter it dries out and summer it gets oily. It doesnt bother my skin.
My husband is 45y and has suffered from seborrheic dermatitis and secondary foliliculitis since he was around 18. We are both pharmacists. After trying every conventional medical means to treat these disorders, we tried apple cider vinegar and this bentonite powder. It is a miracle. Consult your medical professional before starting any new treatment. This worked miracles for my husband.
My skin is sensitive and acne prone. I used this for a week straight twice a day now my skin is clear! It surprised me how fast it worked! I used a capful if organic apple cider vinegar and water. I didn’t measure, to be honest. Just mix it until it’s smooth.
- Anti-Aging for soft, supple, touchable skin.
- Regenerates Skin Tissue to Diminish Wrinkles and Tighten Skin to Bring Youthfulness back to your skin.
- Shrinks pores for flawless looking skin.
- Increases Blood Flow and brings life back into to skin giving a Radiant Glow.
- Rejuvenates skin and hair with Minerals to make skin and hair Healthier and Better looking.
Use for my kid’s diaper rash which is works wonders. For her vaccines, and she never has side affects. Lately with the Covid shots, I’ve been using and having very little side affects, except for some arm pain. `~Rachel
I used this fantastic 100% Pure Bentonite Clay today on my face. I had a very enlarged white head on the side of my nose that I have been trying to get rid of for weeks now. I steamed my face over a hot pot of water to open my pores, then I applied a thin even layer to my whole face… not the eye region or the upper lips/lip region. It is too strong to apply anywhere close to your eyes or mouth. You will feel it pulling your skin. I felt it pulling and hardening onto my face and I even smelled the clay. This is the first time I felt like I had real organic clay to treat my acne. I left it on for 15 minutes and washed it off with a muslim cloth with warm to hot water. Do not rub it off… just gently press wet muslim cloth on face and it will all come off. Then I washed with cool water to close my pores. Well, I noticed that the enlarged whitehead/ pimple growth that I had on my nose was reduced so small that I can’t even see it anymore.
Whole Healthy Journey Detox Drink and Essential OilsJune 16th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Detoxing? – Use Zeolites.January 16th, 2023