Here’s a List of Options for Detox
We are exposed to thousands of toxins daily.
Learn how to incorporate strategies into your daily life to address this problem.
This list will be expanded in the coming days. Start with sprouting broccoli seeds at home, adding Spirulina to food or smoothies. NAC and/or liposomal glutathione and Astaxanthin can be a good place to add supplementation.
- One of the world’s strongest natural antioxidants with benefits for immune, joints, skin, heart, and eye health as well as recovery from exercise.
- Helps support healthy immune function.
- Therapeutic effects for liver injury.
- Read more about Astaxanthin.
- Liver Protective
- Black cumin, Nigella sativa, has been shown in science to have antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. [source]
- Black cumin is liver-protective [source]
- Black cumin protects against lung damage induced by various chemicals including cigarette smoke, nicotine and cadmium. Lungs damaged by chemicals will usually show an increase in inflammation, oxidative stress, and apoptosis. Black cumin attenuated lung damage by inhibiting these pathological events
- Read more about Black Cumin Seed and Oil
- Helps the body eliminate toxins and heavy metals.
- Read more about Chlorella
- Boosts immune system
- Protects liver and kidneys
- Cancer Preventive Potential
- Removes radiation from the body
- Read more about Spirulina
Liver Detox supplement with Milk Thistle
Curcumin – Curcuma Supreme NF-kB Formula
Omega 3 – Cod Liver Oil Lemon
- Vitamin C – food form supplements and whole foods
- Drink 2oz NingXia Red daily – highest in antioxidant plants.
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Organic Green Tea
- Beta-carotene foods (carrot, peppers, pumpkin, dark green leafy veg)
- Lycopene foods (tomatoes, red cabbage, carrots)
The liver requires large amounts of the mineral sulfur to carry out Phase II of liver detoxification.
GGOBE – Garlic, Ginger, Onions, Broccoli Sprouts, Eggs
“Super-foods like garlic, ginger, onions broccoli sprouts and eggs (GGOBE) support healthy detoxification systems by providing the body a very special mineral — sulfur. One of the most abundant in the body, sulfur is required for the synthesis of glutathione, one of our premier endogenous antioxidants, taurine that helps with the cardiovascular system and other amino acids like methionine and cysteine that aid in comprehensive detoxification [source]
Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM) is a natural form of sulfur available in an easy-to-consume powder.
- Broccoli sprouts are growing on my kitchen counter.
- Get your jars going! These sprouts are going to help you DETOX – they have I3C indole 3 Carbinol.
- Sprouting at home is easy! Get fresh food on your countertop!
- Sprouting is the process of soaking, then germinating seeds and beans.
- Eating the young seedling sprout provides an abundance of nutrients in the freshest form possible.
- Soaking the seed or bean in water releases the natural enzymes and the dormant seed/bean comes to life.
- Read my post: Broccoli Sprouts Help You Detox
Liver Flush with Essential Oils
Your gallbladder and liver must be healthy to support the movement of toxins out of the body.
- The gallbladder secretes bile.
- Your liver flushes the toxins, the bile takes them away.
- Bile moves toxins (like heavy metals, drugs, toxic chemicals, food preservatives, pesticides, flame retardants) out through the intestines.
- See the post here.
If you grab anything we mention using our referral links, we may get a small commission. However, there’s no cost to you.
Whole Healthy Journey Detox Drink and Essential OilsJune 16th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Detoxing? – Use Zeolites.January 16th, 2023