How to Download All your Photos from Facebook
Download All Your Photos At Once
- On the Facebook site, click the downward facing triangle in the top right corner, and then select the “Settings & Privacy” option.
- Click Settings (to go to General Account Settings)
- On the left see SETTINGS, then “Your Facebook Information” under that heading. Click on Your Facebook Information.
- Click on “Download Your Information”
- Select Date Range: All of My Data
- Select/DeSelect the information that you want
- Then click the blue box, “Create File”
- You will see this notice:
A copy of your information is being created.
Your copy may contain more than one file, depending on how much information your request contains.
We’ll let you know when your copy is complete, so you can download it to your preferred device.
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRSeptember 21st, 2023
Apple Cider Vinegar for HealthSeptember 20th, 2023
Supporting Your Immune SystemSeptember 17th, 2023
Insomnia and Buttered CigarettesSeptember 15th, 2023