How to Download All your Photos from Facebook
Download All Your Photos At Once
- On the Facebook site, click the downward facing triangle in the top right corner, and then select the “Settings & Privacy” option.
- Click Settings (to go to General Account Settings)
- On the left see SETTINGS, then “Your Facebook Information” under that heading. Click on Your Facebook Information.
- Click on “Download Your Information”
- Select Date Range: All of My Data
- Select/DeSelect the information that you want
- Then click the blue box, “Create File”
- You will see this notice:
A copy of your information is being created.
Your copy may contain more than one file, depending on how much information your request contains.
We’ll let you know when your copy is complete, so you can download it to your preferred device.
How to Download All your Photos from FacebookJanuary 11th, 2021
Bentonite Clay MaskJanuary 8th, 2021
Natural Way to Knock it OutJanuary 7th, 2021
What to do when you get the Flu or a Virus – Part 2January 7th, 2021
What to do when you get the Flu or a Virus – Part 1January 7th, 2021