MCT vs Coconut Oil
Q: Why use MCT instead of Coconut Oil, doesn’t MCT come from coconut oil?
Both coconut oil and MCT oil have medium chain (size) fats, but they are different concentrations of certain ones.
MCTs go right to the liver, giving you instant energy and ketones for fast energy and brain support.
Most of the fat in your diet comes from long-chain fatty acids, which contain 13–21 carbons.
Short chain fatty acids have fewer than 6 carbon atoms.
Medium-chain fatty (MCT) have 6–12 carbon atoms.
These are the main medium-chain fatty acids:
- C6: Caproic acid
- C8: Caprylic acid
- C10: Capric acid
- C12: Lauric acid
Coconut oil is better for cooking but it isn’t the best for energy and brain.
Coconut oil is best for making fat bombs!
- MCT is odorless and stays liquid.
- MCT is a quick source of energy, readily used by the body.
- It is all or mostly Caprylic Acid. Kiss My Keto C8 has 15g C8 Caprylic Acid.
- It comes in a glass bottle and has a dispenser
- MCT is better at fighting candida.
- MCT is better for fat burning, brain boosting, but you have to be very careful of quantity of MCT.
I can do exactly 1 Tbs about every 12 hours or my stomach will be sorry. When you are just starting to add MCT oil, start with 1 tsp and go up slowly to 2 tsp – 1 Tbs per day.
- Increased Energy
- Increased Satiety
- Fat metabolism
- More efficient absorption, less likely to be stored as body fat
- MCTs may increase the ability of the body to burn fat
- MCTs may increase the fat burning of the body and enhance fat loss
- MCTs with a low carb diet or ketogenic diet are effective weight loss strategies.
- MCTs product ketones, helping you stay in ketosis while supporting the brain.
WHERE and WHAT to BUY:
Coconut oil or MCT?
I use both during the day.
Dealing with Post COVID-19 and vaccine injuryDecember 1st, 2023
Babassu OilNovember 18th, 2023
Castor Oil Uses and Castor Oil PacksNovember 13th, 2023
Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or CallusesNovember 13th, 2023
Getting off Coffee?November 7th, 2023