How to Make a Low Carb Protein Smoothie
Recipe for a Real Food, Low Carb, Dairy-free quality Protein Smoothie!
Hopefully you have a fabulous blender.
I use the Vitamix, best kitchen appliance I own!
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 cups dark green leafy veg
- 1 Tbs Hawaiian Spirulina
- 3 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 6 Brazil Nuts (thyroid support, selenium!)
- 1 pear (mine was previously sliced and frozen)
- 1/4 cup cranberries (frozen)
- 1 can Native Forest Coconut Milk
- 1 can water
- 4-5 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
Makes about 2.5 quarts or 3 servings
Refrigerate in glass jars.
Consume within 3 days.
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeJanuary 19th, 2019
How to Spiralize Vegetables and Make ZoodlesJanuary 14th, 2019
Beef Medallions with Horseradish Herb SauceDecember 21st, 2018
Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce (Bison, Beef, Turkey)December 14th, 2018
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeNovember 10th, 2018