How to Make a Low Carb Protein Smoothie
Recipe for a Real Food, Low Carb, Dairy-free quality Protein Smoothie!
Hopefully you have a fabulous blender.
I use the Vitamix, best kitchen appliance I own!
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 cups dark green leafy veg
- 1 Tbs Hawaiian Spirulina
- 3 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 6 Brazil Nuts (thyroid support, selenium!)
- 1 pear (mine was previously sliced and frozen)
- 1/4 cup cranberries (frozen)
- 1 can Native Forest Coconut Milk
- 1 can water
- 4-5 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
Makes about 2.5 quarts or 3 servings
Refrigerate in glass jars.
Consume within 3 days.
Great-Tasting Stevia – Dessert RecipesMay 3rd, 2017
Easy Dessert – Strawberries dipped in SunButter and CoconutApril 24th, 2017
Easy Chicken Soup with VegetablesApril 23rd, 2017
How to Make Bone Broth – Chicken Bone BrothJanuary 19th, 2017
Asian Inspired Chicken SaladJanuary 13th, 2017