How to Make a Low Carb Protein Smoothie
Recipe for a Real Food, Low Carb, Dairy-free quality Protein Smoothie!
Hopefully you have a fabulous blender.
I use the Vitamix, best kitchen appliance I own!
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 cups dark green leafy veg
- 1 Tbs Hawaiian Spirulina
- 3 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 6 Brazil Nuts (thyroid support, selenium!)
- 1 pear (mine was previously sliced and frozen)
- 1/4 cup cranberries (frozen)
- 1 can Native Forest Coconut Milk
- 1 can water
- 4-5 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
Makes about 2.5 quarts or 3 servings
Refrigerate in glass jars.
Consume within 3 days.
Refreshing and Healthy Spring and Summer BeveragesMarch 6th, 2019
Bacon Wrapped Scallops – PaleoFebruary 10th, 2019
Rosemary Lemongrass Chicken Thighs with Essential OilsJanuary 25th, 2019
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeJanuary 19th, 2019
How to Spiralize Vegetables and Make ZoodlesJanuary 14th, 2019