Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1/2 Tbs Chili Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs ghee, butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water or beef bone broth
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine stew meat, salt and chili powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat fat a heavy oven-proof pot or Dutch oven.
- Saute onions 5 minutes
- Add beef, garlic, salsa, water.
- Bring to boil.
- Cover pot and cook in the oven for 2 hours or until meat is tender.
How to use the beef
- Serve beef as a Mexican salad with lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole and cilantro.
- Serve the beef over cauliflower rice.
- Serve the beef for breakfast with eggs and sautéed green.
Grass-fed Beef Tenderloin Tips with Coconut Milk GravyNovember 6th, 2023
Pepper, Onion, Mushroom Egg BakeNovember 5th, 2023
Double Chocolate Brownie, Gluten-Free, Dairy-FreeNovember 4th, 2023
Paleo Hot Sour Soup with Shitake MushroomsOctober 25th, 2023
Simple SyrupOctober 25th, 2023