Paleo Meatballs Recipe
Grass-fed Meat Balls
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 button mushrooms, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, minced
- 2 Tbs fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tsp Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake 15-20 minutes, rotate tray half way through, and flip meatballs
- Freezer Option: Freeze raw meatballs on a flat sheet then put in freezer bag.
- To bake, place frozen balls on parchment-lined baking pan.
- Place in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Turning half way through.
Serve with Spaghetti Squash.
Chocolate Milk – Anti-inflammatory, Gut SupportingJuly 4th, 2018
Creamy Berry Sorbet – Dairy-free, Sugar-freeJuly 3rd, 2018
Paleo Grain-Free Savory Bread – Great for Dinner!July 1st, 2018
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeJune 20th, 2018