Apple Cider Vinegar for Health
Raw apple cider vinegar has the “mother” visible. It appears as a cob web in the bottle and contains amino acids, enzymes and probiotics. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is known to have health benefits due to its antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, and high antioxidant properties. [source]
- Appetite suppressing
- Curbs cravings for sugar and starchy carbs
- Weight loss – increases metabolism
- Digestive benefits from enzymes that help break down food
- Decreases risk factors for cardiovascular disease [source]
- Lowers fasting glucose, Hemoglobin A1C and total cholesterol [source][source]
Studies show when people consume acetic acid like that in ACV they experience a number of health benefits.
A meta analysis published in 2021 looked at the results from nine studies. Researchers stated:
“We found that ACV consumption significantly decreased serum total cholesterol, fasting plasma glucose, and HbA1C (hemoglobin A1C) concentrations.” They also found a significant reduction in triglycerides in a subgroup of studies.
- Significant weight loss
- Loss of abdominal fat
- Lower triglycerides [source]
- Beneficial probiotics to help heal the gut
- Better digestion and less gas and constipation
- Apple cider vinegar and lemon juice are both acidic and benefit digestion by stimulating stomach acid production.
- Increased feelings of satiety [source]
- Reduced blood sugar spikes that lead to hunger and fat storage
- Improves oral health [source]
- Beneficial against Alzheimer’s Disease-like neurological diseases[source]
- Benefits kidney function [source]
Consuming raw apple cider vinegar
- Supports heart health and benefits blood pressure, decreases triglycerides and VLDL (heart damaging lipoprotein) [source][source]
- Boosts Energy from potassium and enzymes
- ACV has beneficial bacteria and beneficial yeast that fights the unwanted yeast like candida and unhealthy bacteria [source][source]
- Clear a congested nose
- Useful for skin – apply topically to helps with bug bites, sunburn, poison ivy.
- Helps with sore throat. Gargle with warm water and ACV several times a day.
- ACV has the therapeutic potential to protect against renal impairment and malfunction.[source]
Most people do not realize that their heartburn and acid reflux are caused by LOW stomach acid. Consuming raw apple cider vinegar has benefits for acid reflux sufferers.
Fairchild’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Great quality and flavor. Fairchild’s is undiluted, so it is 25% stronger than regular raw apple cider vinegar.
“The undiluted truth. A family-owned business, Fairchild’s promises to always strive to produce the purest apple cider vinegar. Our only ingredient remains Washington State whole, fresh, organic, juice-grade apples. Nothing else, not even water. We will always treat our customers, employees, and partners fairly and with respect.”~ Roger Fairchild, Founder and President
How to take Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Try taking 1 – 3 tsp Raw Apple Cider vinegar in a glass of water before meals. It is best to start with a low amount and increase from there.
Be sure to rinse your mouth after drinking fresh lemon in water or apple cider vinegar in water.
Dealing with Post COVID-19 and vaccine injuryDecember 1st, 2023
Babassu OilNovember 18th, 2023
Castor Oil Uses and Castor Oil PacksNovember 13th, 2023
Penetrating Salve for Warts, Skin Tags, Corns or CallusesNovember 13th, 2023
Getting off Coffee?November 7th, 2023