Apple Cider Vinegar for Health
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Raw apple cider vinegar has the “mother” visible. It appears as a cob web in the bottle and contains amino acids, enzymes and probiotics.
- Benefits galore
- Appetite suppressing
- Has enzymes to help break down food
- Weight loss – increases metabolism
- Study showed when people consumed acetic acid like that in ACV
- Significant weight loss
- Loss of abdominal fat
- Lower triglycerides
- Has probiotics to help heal the gut
- Speeds the digestive process
- Increases feelings of satiety
- Helps tame the blood sugar spikes that lead to hunger and fat storage
- Benefits for digestion, gas, constipation
- Benefits for heartburn
- Supports heart health and benefits blood pressure, decreases triglycerides and VLDL (heart damaging lipoprotein)
- Helps with sore throat. Gargle with warm water and ACV several times a day.
- Skin – apply topically to helps with bug bites, sunburn, poison ivy.
- Energy – potassium and enzymes help boost energy.
- ACV has beneficial bacteria and beneficial yeast that fights the unwanted yeast like candida and unhealthy bacteria
- Clear a congested nose
- Curbs cravings for sugar and starchy carbs
Lemon juice and apple cider vinegar are both acidic and benefit digestion by stimulating stomach acid production.
Most people do not realize that their heart burn and acid reflux are caused by LOW stomach acid. Consuming raw apple cider vinegar has benefits for acid reflux sufferers.
Try taking 1 – 3 tsp Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider in a glass of water before meals. It is best to start with a low amount and increase from there.
Be sure to rinse your mouth after drinking fresh lemon in water or apple cider vinegar in water.
The Benefits of Mushroom PowderMay 13th, 2022
The Pros and Cons of Monk Fruit SweetenerMay 5th, 2022
Improving Gut HealthApril 14th, 2022
Are Oranges Dyed?March 30th, 2022