Ditch Mr. Bubble! Here’s a DIY Bubble Bath for good, clean fun!
Avoid bubble bath products with harsh and sometimes toxic ingredients, like Mr. Bubble.
Don’t fall for front-of-package marketing.
This is one of the worst products – and it is for kids!
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate, may be contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, so big bubbly risk for toxicity to brain, organs; skin irritation, hormone disruptor.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine, may be contaminated with impurities that cause irritation and allergic response.
- PEG 150/PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate- The manufacturing process can result in two toxic contaminants, ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxane. Health concerns galore: allergies, neurotoxin, cancer, hormone disruptor, skin irritant, organ toxicity.
- Red Dye 33 from petroleum products.
- Phenoxyethanol – skin irritation
- Fragrance – a chemical soup of dozens to hundreds of hidden chemicals linked to everything from hormone disruption and organ toxicity, to cancer.
DIY Kids’ Bubble Bath
- ½ cup YL KidScents® Bath Gel
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable glycerin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 12-ounce or larger container (glass or plastic)
- Pour all ingredients into a container.
- Close lid tightly and shake well to thoroughly blend.
- Add one half of the container to warm bath water.
- Each batch makes enough for two baths.
- Use within two weeks.
Quick List – What to Take When SickSeptember 26th, 2023
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRSeptember 21st, 2023
Apple Cider Vinegar for HealthSeptember 20th, 2023
Supporting Your Immune SystemSeptember 17th, 2023