Canola Oil…a pesticide?
The Active Ingredient in “Worry Free” Pesticidal Oil is Canola Oil
It makes me worry.
This Bug Killer is 96% Canola Oil
Canola oil and soybean oil are used as key active ingredients in pesticide products because they are extremely effective in killing bugs.
90% of canola oil on the market is genetically modified, I avoid eating it.
A few questions come to mind.
- Why is canola oil being passed off as healthy when it kills bugs.
- Why are they charging an arm and a leg for 32 ounces of canola oil? (Update: Worry Free brand changed their packaging, and their pesticides don’t specifically list canola oil, but the label says “98.6% other ingredients” so we need to use our imagination.)
One Quart of Worry Free Pesticidal Oil costs $15 online yet a quart of canola oil costs $2 at WalMart.
Same thing. Toxic.
There is no such thing as a canola plant.
Canola oil comes from Rapeseed.
Rapeseed naturally produces a toxin called erucic acid.
God never intended that we should eat rapeseed.
It has a toxin!
(Note: In the plant kingdom that means, “do not eat”)
Humans never wanted to eat canola oil
but it made a darn good machine lubricant for World War II. Rats! What to do with all that canola once the war was over?
Thanks to genetic wizardry we now have a variety that is “safer” to eat and a cash cow.
How Canola Oil is Made from Rapeseed
- Refine with Hexane to get the crude oil
- Feed the excess junk left over to farm CAFO animals
Uses for Canola Oil
- Lubricate chain saws and stuff
- Biofuels (its true, true, true)
- Vaginal lubricants
- Salad bar and food items prepared by Whole Foods and the rest of the world (“because its very versatile”)
Kerrygold has a Butter with Canola Oil!
Beware, it is hard to spot!
Mike Adams of NaturalNews said, just go ahead and use grocery store canola oil as a pesticide:
“We’ve tested it and it really works to kill bugs,” Adams says.
Just be sure to wear protective clothing.
Nutritional options to reduce side effects from the shot.August 4th, 2021
Options to help avoid clots from COVID and the shotAugust 3rd, 2021
Erin’s VideosAugust 1st, 2021